test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ranger buckled boots of halasters successor

gor1llaf1stgor1llaf1st Member Posts: 143 Arc User
im guessing this was an oversight when they created these boots for the ranger with all the craziness that went on during the Lair of the Mad Mage release. but wouldnt it make more sense for the ranger to have BRUTES ADVANTAGE giving combat advantage when 25' or closer, than snipers advantage making it 25' or farther? warden spends all their time in melee and trapper spends half their time melee and half within that melee range as archer. please change this. thanks

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    And some of us still play as Archer.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    gor1llaf1stgor1llaf1st Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    all 3 of you? lol
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I stay in mostly archery stance on both my warden and my hunter rangers. I just do not care for combat stance one a ranger, if I want that I would play my rogues. Only time I switch is to use plant growth.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User

all 3 of you? lol

It doesn't matter how many of us there are. Archer should have been bolstered to be equal to the other paths and not flushed down the toilet with the class rework they did. That is the fault of the devs insisting everyone needs to be in the thick of the fight. I played my wizard as an artillery cannon at the start. If I wanted those types of characters to be in the middle of the melee, I'd be playing one of my fighter-types.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.