What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My thoughts after the first day

2»

Comments

• Options
    kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User

Vault of Stars is new attraction, but I really got to bring up the weekly; Point of Contention. Really wish one of them CDP tubers could record the mobs (the ones you're suppose to fight) not to clown the poor coding, but to have proper documentation of this combat interaction in video format for all public to view. While endgame players might think this quest is all fun & challenging, I simply cannot respect silly. It annoys me to no end, how these low mythos creatures of D&D lore have all this CC of a 4th edition Grandmaster Control Wizard. If it's like this this early in new game changes, it will only get worse in time (as players gain better gear\skills\power to make them stronger, devs will have to make more outlandish counter-strikes). *Mod 24 common orcs will have the dailies: Shibari & Quicksand & Ñuke, while endboss will have: The Finger Snap

I don't know what your item level is, but my lower Item level toons have as easy a time if not easier then my almost 52k HR. The only difference is he is able to solo the HE's where they have to use stones of health or heaven forbid a scroll or two if I'm not watching my health close enough. I actually wish they would completely do away with the scaling in the game since no matter what it's never right. That would force me to do my other toons they way the game was released and in do so would justify the hours of grind I had to do on my main.