test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for an active Alliance

I'm leader of a GH8 (almost 9) brazilian guild and we're searching for a place to join. Our current alliance have a lot of dead/stock guilds and we miss more people to play with. At most active time we have 10 to 20 players online.

It would be great if any of the guild in the alliance is GH20 so we can use market, but we're looking for activity more than anything. Most players are mid-game, some beginners and a few experienced players too.

We've been together with another active brazilian guild (GH10) for monthes and it would be really great if we could join it together.

Reply here or message me if you have a place for us.

Ty for your time.

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    Howdy Holikiir!!

The Tyrs Fellowship just happens to have TWO spots that just became available. We are the first alliance that ever formed in Neverwinter, so STABILITY and ACTIVITY are never a worry.

We are a NO DRAMA, social alliance that PLAY FOR FUN, and are very friendly towards newer players and mid game players.

We go ALL OUT to support our small and medium sized guilds, to help them grow and reach level 20!

We aim to keep the highest standards of old school D&D style camaraderie, and sharing game knowledge without elitist overtones.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1216640/we-have-openings-the-tyrs-fellowship-the-no-drama-alliance

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • holikiir#8597 holikiir Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Seems amazing. I'll message you, ok?
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    We are ready to talk if you are. No guarantees other than a good heart to heart chat to see if it will work for both of us. If you and I think all is fair and good, we'll grant you an invite. Can't find a better alliance for a growing guild with a passion to play the game, I promise you that Holikiir.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!