test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dark Tidings / Chultan map problem

emopyanemopyan Member Posts: 4 Arc User
i'm already complete Dark Tidings Quest and start Chultan Missions / Campaign. But now i having problem after patch it's says "you must be complete Dark Tidings" named quest again.

Now;

- There no Dark Tidings quest in Knox.
- There no Start Camp. button on Jurnal.
- Can't enter Chult map because of bugged quest (i was complete and open Chult map already)
- Can't progress because i can't enter Chult map.

image 1 >> https://pasteboard.co/JQPtrpu.jpg

image 2 >> https://pasteboard.co/JQPu4KT.jpg

What should I do now any advice?

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It just says that and has for awhile. Click on it anyway.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    The problem is already there, nothing happen when i click on Port Nyanzaru...
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I see the same thing on my characters and it lets me travel there.

If there is something blocking you from going there, it isn't on the map nor does the map tooltip explain it.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    luffyhaki123luffyhaki123 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    pitshade said:

If there is something blocking you from going there, it isn't on the map nor does the map tooltip explain it.

hello I had to same problem and I fixed it, You have to go to Soshenstar river, then go to the camp vengeance, do the quest line till you get Celeste body and then when it says to talk to her at the port you can get the omu quest and unlock omu
  • Options

pitshade said:

hello I had to same problem and I fixed it, You have to go to Soshenstar river, then go to the camp vengeance, do the quest line till you get Celeste body and then when it says to talk to her at the port you can get the omu quest and unlock omu
    Thk alot for your advice, i'm try to do this way. i hope it's working for me too.