test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.123.20210105a.15

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11483953

Comments

• Options
    slapajoinjun#2751 slapajoinjun Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Why not just take the game offline totally for a week and fix all.the issues, especially the ones that haven't been addressed in months. Like glitches in dunge
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Sooo, the start of the new module was delayed, then why is the patch around 4GB?
    And how big is the Sharandar update next week going to be?
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I would hope that it includes the pre-patch for the new mod. Otherwise there should be no reason it is this big.
  • Options
    gorfeld#3849 gorfeld Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    So i get to level 50 and my healing pots go from one that heals me fully to one that doesn't even heal half and costs more than twice as much. With as many as are needed now to fight mobs this is ridiculous.
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    Well, i did something i haven't done for a while - i switched to "on-demand patching", so that i could get into the game for collecting my daily ViP lockbox key, going to download the rest of this giant patch over night.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    tamtoucantamtoucan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User

So i get to level 50 and my healing pots go from one that heals me fully to one that doesn't even heal half and costs more than twice as much. With as many as are needed now to fight mobs this is ridiculous.

TBF all sorts of changes could cause this.. The fact that it is so big implies that lots of non-code files have changed, so they could have made some change to format/structure of data files that means every file needs patched. E.g. all adding a new field a record structure for the layout of graphics within files could do it.
  • Options
    datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User

use the previous one then :D I think you can downgrade this item and use one for lower lvl :D
  • Options
    mullymoomoo#7130 mullymoomoo Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    4Gb. i imagine that was the new sharandar patch even though its been delayed a week. either that or theres a lot of fixes been pushed out covered by "various changes". must be the new mod.
  • Options
    onethree13#1845 onethree13 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2021
  • Options
    nukaze#1578 nukaze Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    so no seal of the wild yet?
  • Options
    rainbow#6026 rainbow Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Where is descussion about Patch Notes: Version: NW.125.20210119a.11?
  • Options
    malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Patch notes for today's maintenance? @nitocris83
  • Options
    smok3#6971 smok3 Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Patch notes for today's maintenance? @nitocris83

They did nothing, so no patch notes...