test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Outgoing Heals - sources

IMO, there needs to be more sources. Outside of what you get from your item level, and the companion powers, there is very little else that contributes to OGH, especially now that it is a stat.

As a Cleric, I'm lucky in that I can have 5 companion slots with OGH, paladins and warlocks don't get this option. But having runestones, enchants and/or insignia with OGH would be nice, they all seem to have at least one that contribute to pretty much every other one of our stats.

And more gear that gives OGH as a percentage to add to that "Other contributions". It would be nice to see some healer specific gear, rather than us going "oh, that wouldn't be BAD for us".

There often seems to be tank specific gear, or at least, my friends that are tanks will say "oh! I need that for my tank! It's great!" while my DPS friends are saying "nah, I don't need that, it's not good for DPS", but I'd love to get this OTHER drop!", all the while I'm sitting there shrugging because... well... there isn't much that is GREAT for healers.

@nitocris83

Once again, I know I always tag you.... but I know you give your regular reports back to about our feedback. Maybe in the next chapter, or the chapter after, the Dev's could look at this for some gear? Even maybe rings?
Lia
Co-Guild Leader
Ghost Templars L20
Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
Alt: Warlock

Comments

• Options
    raziel2004#7353 raziel2004 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Herm interesting... I hv an idea. Dev can introduce gears system with randomisation stats. And can use reroll token or AD to randomly pick new stat including outgoing heal. This will help with balancing stats but for some may hate the grind if don't want to spend to reroll.
  • Options
    acrinicusacrinicus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    Just a couple clarifications.

1) Warlocks can use all 5 slots for outgoing heal comps (I sure do)! Not sure about pallys.

2) The devs are already addressing this. I believe the new arms in Sharandar feature outgoing healing, and another piece of gear features forte. Because forte contributes to divinity/weave regeneration, it is a quasi healer stat. I imagine they will continue to release similar options moving forward.
  • Options
    xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    It would be nice to see outgoing healing added to the off hand weapon mod for healing classes as it is now has a rating value as well as a % value