test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ranger Aimed Shot incorrect animation

darvo90darvo90 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
I noticed from a bit that sometimes the animation of the Attack At Will "Aimed Shot" displays strangely.
Sometimes, it shots two arrows, one at the enemy i'm currently targetting and another one at the enemy i killed last. Sometimes at the same time, sometimes, one little time before the other.
Sometimes, it shots one arrow at the enemy i'm currently targetting, and another directly in the sky, without any apparent target.
I didn't post anything hoping that the bug would be noticed and corrected during updates, but it didn't happen.
And, how can i say, it's strange to see.

i can't explain the exact procedure, because, sorry, i don't remember...

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting, it's being escalated! It sounds like it's just a visual bug but let us know if you think it's impact the mechanic/effect of the the at will.
  • darvo90darvo90 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Thanks for the reply!
    No, it does not seem to have any impact in the mechanic or in the damage of the at will power, I think it's only a visual bug.
    Thanks again!
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    can you also ask the team to look into hindering strike, it still does 0 dmg from time to time
    edited February 2021
    Hi there, here i am again.
    I noticed that in Vallenhas map (i don't know if it happens anywhere else for now, i just noticed there) that when i use aimed shot, the grass around me stretch istantly in the direction where i shot, to return normal the moment after. It happens every time i use it, and it's a bit strange to see... XD

I also add my usual rotation: Commanding Shot > Constricting Arrow > Aimed Shot > Aimed Shot > Disruptive Shot > Aimed Shot > Aimed Shot > Cordon of Arrows. Then, it starts again, more or less it is like this.
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    darvo90 said:

Hi there, here i am again.
    I noticed that in Vallenhas map (i don't know if it happens anywhere else for now, i just noticed there) that when i use aimed shot, the grass around me stretch istantly in the direction where i shot.

happens everywhere, you can go to PE and do the same with aimed strike

> @rev#7881 said:
    > happens everywhere, you can go to PE and do the same with aimed strike

Thanks! I'm playing only a little last weeks, so I hadn't the time to test it out!
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited February 2023
    Here is a screenshot of Aimed Shot and it was taken today, and as it shows in Mycelial Depths (Northdark) here. It also doesn't take long for it to do this, and can sometimes happens very frequently, especially when multiple enemy all around with aimed shot. :-1:

Here's some I reported in the Ranger Feedback area to several months ago as well...

Post edited by strathkin on