test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Marauders event in SH has too strong enemies.

Barely finished a Marauders event in SH with 15 people, ended with only 22 supplies left. And yes, we did add dropped supplies back, at several points we were down to none left.
You need about 20 people to just succeed normally like before on one supply spot. Before combat rework 7-8 people could protect one supply spot comfortably.

I don't know how many people it's possible to get on the SH map, I would suspect 40?
That would only be enough to protect 2 supply spots, making it impossible to actually do all 3 unless all players are god like end-game players.
But Marauders is supposed to be fun for everyone in the guild whether low or high IL, so it needs to be scaled to accommodate that.

Our alliance guilds run Marauders several times a week, so this is important to us.
Please get this fixed soon.
Kevfire
Guild Leader
Neverwinter SOLO Alliance

Comments

• Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    I would like to add that the marauders seem to be out of line with even the large heroics on the Stronghold. I can solo all the heroics (with lots of pots for the harder ones with more enemies) and yet a larger group can't deal with marauders? Please adjust Marauders so small guilds can reasonably complete at least one side of the event.