test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Low level character in random skirmish

rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
edited January 2021 in General Discussion (PC)
Dear cryptic, can someone please tell me why did i just do a throne of the dwarven gods with a level 10 player on the party?
i only noticed in the end on the damage charts
Thank you in advance

@nitocris83
@noworries#8859
@cwhitesidedev#9752

Comments

• rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Lol

The saddest part is that he did almost the same dmg as 30k wizard, and more dmg than the healer
  • shiana112002#0705 shiana112002 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Well, that's a perfect evidence that the UP-scaling works XD Now the devs have only to work on the DOWN-scaling.
  • ziggerlinziggerlin Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    rev#7881 said:

Lol

The saddest part is that he did almost the same dmg as 30k wizard, and more dmg than the healer

I did a random today where a level 46 healer did twice the damage as a level 80 DPS. Of course, in this case I think the latter was out to lunch.
  • xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    Whats the IL requirement for skirmish... isnt it 10k?

To be honest, for a level 11 character, his dmg is somewhat comparable to the rest of the party aside from the guy who carried lol
    edited January 2021
    Wait wait, So this is the new normal? if i q for a random without pre mades,not only do i have to carry 2 level 80 deadweights and the healer now i also have to carry below lvl 70 character? come on cryptic, this is why people won't q with pugs

btw the team was
    my pet project (39.9k rogue) -1st
    warlock with full uncommon/rare undermountain gear - 2nd
    30k wizard at 3rd
    lvl 10 at 4th
    and a healer at 5th
    Post edited by rev#7881 on
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    If I wasn't so lazy, I'd go trolling the ques with a level 10 just to get more people to come on forums to complain about the mess xD

Well, it'll be fixed some day, obviously its not intended they can que as same happened with random leveling until recently.

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd go trolling the ques with a level 10 just to get more people to come on forums to complain about the mess xD

Well, it'll be fixed some day, obviously its not intended they can que as same happened with random leveling until recently.

That's actually a good idea =)
  • cisticolacisticola Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    rev#7881 said:

That's actually a good idea =)
    Spread the word far and wide...

Seriously though, I have just got to check it out at least once.

I'll just get in and say "Hi Guys, do'nt mind me I am just here out of curiosity. As you can see I am wearing next to nothing gear wise...."
  • xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    Scale UP system is broken and its a bad concept over all. It removes the feeling of achievement and progression... why spend millions on lving gear/enchants/mount/comps... if the game scales u up?

Just to prove my point I will ask players to do a simple test... get a LV 80 char with tic unlock, remove gear to bag till u are under requirement (30k to queue if I'm not wrong), once you are at 25k or so without gear queue private (none private work also but u will have less change if finding a group) and under requirement u will enter and have amazing status inside.

Did it will my 37k tank removed all gear to 25k in world had 51% defense, in TIC 71% without gear... I have dps player in guild removing most gear to rtq and then they end top dps making 40k + player look bad.

In old system player were low there ilv to get more dmg... now u don't even need to reach requirement to enter and u do better.

This need to be fix... ASAP. and DEV'S should ask community what they think about Scale up I agree with it to LVing dungeons making it easier for lving players to to queue for them, on ENDGAME meaning all that u should be lv80 EPIC/TRIALS I'm against.
    You Hit lv 80 you have blue gear and all unlock from main char and u just queue and get to my lv where I invested months of time and a lot of $? NO THANK YOU!
  • rosh#3730 rosh Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    @sagakaiyume#0847 I will totally do that now and guess what a healer too