test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [12/3]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter on PC will undergo scheduled extended maintenance tomorrow, December 3, 5am to 10:30am PT. Patch Notes discussion thread can be found here.

Comments

• highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    Not all players are from the U.S. My guild is comprised of players from Europe, Australia, and the South Pacific.
    7am here means...
    Europe is 2pm ( +7 hrs from my time)
    Australia is Midnight (+15 hrs from my time)
  • odo#5624 odo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    extended maintenance in EU playtime again... no in time inform for your maintenance, some hours before you do it isnt enough.

and any news about the Wizard class? it sucks and you didnt do anything to change it. all classes get some work redone but not for wiz.
  • ozmosus42#0590 ozmosus42 Member Posts: 15 Arc User

Not all players are from the U.S. My guild is comprised of players from Europe, Australia, and the South Pacific.
    7am here means...
    Europe is 2pm ( +7 hrs from my time)
    Australia is Midnight (+15 hrs from my time)

They should have an EU server and not just the one server..
  • highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    I feel your pain... I played a CW since mod 2 and now, only play a SW. CW's are actually not in a bad place IF... you have LH weapons, T3 Gear, Mounts to 100%. The crit Severity guild boon rank 8-10 and the proper build. My SW has all of those, my Damage in ToMM and ZM is really good (180million -200million) BUT... a WIZ with the exact same things I have, beats me almost every time. The problem is.... you NEED all of that just to equal a lesser geared Arbiter, Rogue, Hunter, Barb.
  • odo#5624 odo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    a lot of things need to change for wizard. both paragons. and i play wiz for 2 years now. used to be somewhat good and now its below average.
    and why so many hours of maintenance????? keep up with a schedule. i closed the game 4 am today but there was not a msg for downtime. i open again at 4pm and the game is down and its gonna be for hours. why?
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    If there were more other games worth playing out there with character customization and gameplay I'd never log on this game again. it's pretty bad how PWE handles it.
  • kumalucakumaluca Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Every Thursday my patches are big, over a gig...obviously somethings not right. I'm assuming this wasn't over a gig right?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    kumaluca said:

Every Thursday my patches are big, over a gig...obviously somethings not right. I'm assuming this wasn't over a gig right?

If your patches are always over a GB, it is not right for your system because I don't.
    Today, it is a GB though.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User

They should have an EU server and not just the one server..

You're always free to try to hop on the Russian server.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • mavolio1223221mavolio1223221 Member Posts: 5 Arc User

kumaluca said:

If your patches are always over a GB, it is not right for your system because I don't.
    Today's maintenance/patch was a total of 10.95GB

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

kumaluca said:

Today's maintenance/patch was a total of 10.95GB

Only 1GB for me.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***