test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Avernus T3 Barbed Boss fight - Keyboard Bug renders fight worthless

khelben#8144 khelben Member Posts: 9 Arc User
I have tested this twice now. Keyboard works fine going into Avernus. But as soon as that fight starts, they keyboard essentially becomes "unbound". All the number and F keys cease to function. My Q, W, R keys remain working, as does my mouse though. My character also goes into combat mode in a stutter fashion just running around shifting between combat and normal run even if I run far away from the combat. As soon as I go back to other map area's, Like protector's Enclave, the issue miraculously goes away. I tried re-starting the game, swapping out the Keyboard USB port, nothing works. It only happens when this battle begins and then goes away a few minutes after the battle ends. I also don't even see any treasure drop or have any indication I was even in the battle other than a depleted set of healing potions from the encounter.

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Have you tried resetting key bindings to default?
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    This has come up before. Try pressing the number 1 on the keyboard and see if it returns to normal!!!!! Last time I seen this people were "Fixing" it by talking to an NPC. Turns out it the action of pressing "1" that was fixing it, not talking to the NPC.
  • Options
    khelben#8144 khelben Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    @nitocris83 @reg1981 I will ty that with my guild! Thank you!