test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Svardborg chests.

bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
There is some funkiness going on with the rewards chests in the Svardborg trials. The arcane brotherhood chest costs ad to reroll, even with reroll tokens and extra keys. The giants chest will not let you reroll AT ALL, and if you try you get a "your reroll attempt does not match expected results", at which point the chest becomes completely untargetable. It seems like this was reported on ps4 forum on august 25th, but no attention/response was ever given. https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1257547/svardborg-trial-dungeon . Please address this issue.

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks. I'll check for any internal updates on this.
  • Options
    rich3671rich3671 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    This has been an issue for MONTHS
  • Options
    darthbbqdarthbbq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    Still an issue with the Arcane Brotherhood chest. Submitted a support ticket with screenshot showing losing 5000 AD and I have 3,485 reroll tokens available...
    Guild Leader- Fair Dinkum 2.0

• Options
    snowball#7583 snowball Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I complained again today. They played the whole "visual bug" bull and wouldnt give me my AD back even though it clearly took it....Filmed it when it happened again today. I don't want to have to store my AD in a bank everytime I want to open a chest.
    Especially when they told me "we can see you used tokens on this chest and AD on this chest" Well clearly I shouldnt of used AD since I opened that chest first...
  • Options
    juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    Still an issue. Read it carefully before clicking. If you do not, it is 5000 AD per reroll regardless of how many tokens you have.