test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Refined AD in Chest Rewards

aradyn#0871 aradyn Member Posts: 91 Arc User
I don't believe Refined AD is showing properly in chest rewards.

When the rewards were changed I remember seeing various amounts of refined AD 5k, 10k, 25k as chest rewards. I have not seen ANY in the past few weeks, yet I claimed a chest today (that was not showing refined AD) and received some. I can't exactly duplicate the bug because without the graphic inside the chest, there is no way of knowing it's actually there. Wondering if any other rewards have gone into a "hidden" state as well.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Do you recall where this chest was? Thanks!
  • aradyn#0871 aradyn Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    Sorry, too far back for my short term memory.

I can tell you, I have been watching for "refined AD" since then, and I have seen everything but that...Seems like the reward in general is bugged.
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I didn't think it was gonna be all the time. I'm under the impression its a "premium" rare thing. I've only gotten refined ad as a reward a total of 4 times since the changes. One was when I accidentally used ad to reroll a chest cuz the warning letting you know your using ad to reroll a chest is too small, and easily overlooked when yer rerolling a chest.