test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.122.20201025a.3

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11480903

Comments

• foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    "Avernus Hunts

Hunts now give reward credit to the summoning party as long as any one of them hits the hunt target."

Does this mean that each member of the party can have chances of gear and trophies, apart of favors and type/remains? what about aII peopIe who come for heIp against some t2 and t3 hunts? shouIdn't they deserve remains or favors just for the simpIe fact that they heIped?
  • roccatxtdroccatxtd Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Totally agree with you foxxy - they should be rewarded with something for their participation.

Just for the record - servers are still down
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    roccatxtd said:

Yeah still 45 minutes until they are scheduled to turn back on. (UTC times are off by an hour)
  • doszpi#5536 doszpi Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    arazith07 said:

roccatxtd said:

Yeah still 45 minutes until they are scheduled to turn back on. (UTC times are off by an hour)
    UTC 16:34 here, standard still down. I'm wondering, if this is the new standard. No endtimes are respected? Also I don't understand, why they put into the patch note, what they did with two closed events. Huzzah, next year we will have bigger chance for enchanted sash? Great, sure I will remember, how much I wasted my time this year with those cursed pinatas.

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

arazith07 said:

roccatxtd said:

UTC 16:34 here, standard still down. I'm wondering, if this is the new standard. No endtimes are respected? Also I don't understand, why they put into the patch note, what they did with two closed events. Huzzah, next year we will have bigger chance for enchanted sash? Great, sure I will remember, how much I wasted my time this year with those cursed pinatas.

The PST times are correct (8:40 atm), American time change kinda threw things into whack and they haven't fixed the UTC conversion yet.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    arazith07 said:

roccatxtd said:

Forwarded to the dev team that the time is off.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • aradyn#0871 aradyn Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    @foxxy while I think the entire player base agrees with you that everyone involved in the fight should get something, that is not what they are giving us...
    They are only fixing a MAJOR over site. Previously if group A triggered the hunt, and group B did more damage, no one will get rewards. This was reveled to them after milestone 1 ended and T1 hunts started. This fix makes it so at least group A still gets rewards.
  • tvoreztvorez Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    So according to event's badge The Redeemed Citadel will continue 17235 days more O_o and then we will got new mod.
    Hm...Ok. Lets wait XD
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    Ascension: Shocktroop Devil is no longer susceptible to control spells.

*sigh*. As if control wizard builds didn't have it tough already.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

Well, at least we got this bugfix that finally turns wizards into viable dps'lers again:

Combat and Powers

Visual Effects

Wizard: Scorching Burst: The targeting cursor now properly shows on the ground when used.

Oh, wait...
  • szarywilk#5121 szarywilk Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I cannot download! At first i thought its just my net connection but now my net running clearly and my client still can't patch. Help!
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    hustin1 said:

Hehe, but know we will trigger the effects that occur when you cant control the enemy!! HAH
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • szarywilk#5121 szarywilk Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I reinstall all game, and its work again.