test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter update for xbox series x support ( FEEDBACK)

wilmerx1wilmerx1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2020 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
Suggestion time!

Since neverwinter runs poorly on xbox one x why not update neverwinter so it supports xbox series x? ( If developers wants to do it or why not lose players anyway)

Here is what i mean, CPU: 8x Cores @ 3.8 GHz (3.66 GHz w/ SMT) Custom Zen 2 CPU.
GPU: 12 TFLOPS, 52 CUs @ 1.825 GHz Custom RDNA 2 GPU.
Memory: 16 GB GDDR6 w/ 320mb bus.
Memory Bandwidth: 10GB @ 560 GB/s, 6GB @ 336 GB/s.
Internal Storage: 1 TB Custom NVME SSD.

This what xbox series x have to offer neverwinter, Sounds good ? YEAH!

Neverwinter need update and support for xbox series x with 4K & UHD/ HDR 10, 60 to 120 FPS! Take neverwinter to new level than xbox one x can handle! Neverwinter deserves that. It will look way more better than today,

Otherwise Neverwinter will lose players and due to bad mods like 19. New graphics and complete new client we the palyers want that to happen,

Take the avantage that xbox series x can offer for neverwinter with awesome 4K an HDR 10/120 FPS!

Here is example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crv6OfG1PL4&t=62s

Post edited by wilmerx1 on

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,228 Arc User
    I think should quit and then evaluate if you should come back when they do offer what you want.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    > @wilmerx1 said:
    > Suggestion time!
    >
    > Since neverwinter runs poorly on xbox one x why not update neverwinter so it supports xbox series x? ( If developers wants to do it or why not lose players anyway)
    >
    > Here is what i mean, CPU: 8x Cores @ 3.8 GHz (3.66 GHz w/ SMT) Custom Zen 2 CPU.
    > GPU: 12 TFLOPS, 52 CUs @ 1.825 GHz Custom RDNA 2 GPU.
    > Memory: 16 GB GDDR6 w/ 320mb bus.
    > Memory Bandwidth: 10GB @ 560 GB/s, 6GB @ 336 GB/s.
    > Internal Storage: 1 TB Custom NVME SSD.
    >
    > This what xbox series x have to offer neverwinter, Sounds good ? YEAH!
    >
    > Neverwinter need update and support for xbox series x with 4K & UHD/ HDR 10, 60 to 120 FPS! Take neverwinter to new level than xbox one x can handle! Neverwinter deserves that. It will look way more better than today,
    >
    > Otherwise Neverwinter will lose players and due to bad mods like 19. New graphics and complete new client we the palyers want that to happen,
    >
    > Take the avantage that xbox series x can offer for neverwinter with awesome 4K an HDR 10/120 FPS!
    >
    > Here is example
    > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crv6OfG1PL4&t=62s
    >
    > If this never happens i will quilt neverwinter due to bad mods and slow loading times & poor client with graphics..

Bye felicia
  • Options

I think should quit and then evaluate if you should come back when they do offer what you want.

What do you think ? Developers can take avantage for neverwinter of Xbox series x power, Clean 4K and HDR10!
    If Wildcard studio can make ark supported for series x than Developers can do it for neverwinter.

Since Neverwinter needs move fordward to new consoles, Neverwinter is bigger on xbox than pc,ps4!

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,228 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    wilmerx1 said:

What do you think ? Developers can take avantage for neverwinter of Xbox series x power, Clean 4K and HDR10!
    If Wildcard studio can make ark supported for series x than Developers can do it for neverwinter.

Since Neverwinter needs move fordward to new consoles, Neverwinter is bigger on xbox than pc,ps4!

What I think does not matter. It is their business decision to evaluate the cost/benefit, resource, capital, expertise, strength, learning curve, timing, 3rd party software availability, support, licensing, integration, ...
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    burnahbros#7516 burnahbros Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Neverwinter works fine on Xbox 1X and I would imagine it will run even better on the new system. If I understand what you are asking for it seems like it would destroy the game for anyone playing on Xbox 1 or Xbox 1X. I don't think that many people are getting a new console in the middle of the Covid 19 pandemic but I could be wrong. Personally I will be stick with the old gen for at least another year or two. Usually the new system is released broken and with bugs. Even the people who do buy the new console will be replacing them in a year or two with a better updated version that has worked out the kinks from the original released version.
  • Options

Neverwinter works fine on Xbox 1X and I would imagine it will run even better on the new system. If I understand what you are asking for it seems like it would destroy the game for anyone playing on Xbox 1 or Xbox 1X. I don't think that many people are getting a new console in the middle of the Covid 19 pandemic but I could be wrong. Personally I will be stick with the old gen for at least another year or two. Usually the new system is released broken and with bugs. Even the people who do buy the new console will be replacing them in a year or two with a better updated version that has worked out the kinks from the original released version.

Xbox one x and Xbox series x are two different console. Neverwinter on Series x needs update and xbox one x does not need.
  • Options
    burnahbros#7516 burnahbros Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    @Wilmerx1 did you even read your own op? It starts by stating that Neverwinter on Xbox one x runs poorly. I am disputing this. Your posts reads as though you want them to update Neverwinter to the point of making it only playable on the Series X. The current version should run very smooth on Series X. If you are having problems it's probably because the Series X is broken and next gen consoles are always trash upon release. Never buy next gen until at least a year after release once they have fixed the bugs.
  • Options
    milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    To the op:

Neverwinter runs just fine on X box 1 X. The series X will be backward compatible with ALL previous Xbox games, IIRC AFAIK. No need for the devs to do anything at this time. Maybe if they get the bugs in the game worked out they can take time to optimize it for the series X so that those with series X can have the HAMSTER you want and talk about. I know this is the case with other game that are being released(new games even) they're coming out on the one X, or one S, and when you get your series X you get a free upgrade to the new version. But these are pay to play games, beyond the XBL Gold sub. Remember Neverwinter is free to play, until you buy zen.

Burnahbros:

I gotta knock on wood(uh huh huh he said wood) but i bought the one X the instant it came out and no issues to date(knocks wood).

I personally have no reason to buy the series X at this time. No 8k tvs here, and I see no games worth the coins at this time.
  • Options

To the op:

Neverwinter runs just fine on X box 1 X. The series X will be backward compatible with ALL previous Xbox games, IIRC AFAIK. No need for the devs to do anything at this time. Maybe if they get the bugs in the game worked out they can take time to optimize it for the series X so that those with series X can have the HAMSTER you want and talk about. I know this is the case with other game that are being released(new games even) they're coming out on the one X, or one S, and when you get your series X you get a free upgrade to the new version. But these are pay to play games, beyond the XBL Gold sub. Remember Neverwinter is free to play, until you buy zen.

Burnahbros:

I gotta knock on wood(uh huh huh he said wood) but i bought the one X the instant it came out and no issues to date(knocks wood).

I personally have no reason to buy the series X at this time. No 8k tvs here, and I see no games worth the coins at this time.

Sure, Neverwinter needs more improve, Slow loading and mega lag!!