test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Some companions that aren't reclaimable

award9award9 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 87 Arc User
The Honey Badger, Will 'O Wisp and Astral Deva aren't account reclaimable for me. I purchased them years ago. I see companions that have the 'free' price tag so it works for some.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,224 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    For me, I don't remember the whole list of companion I bought from Zen store before (I expect it must be bought from Zen store to qualify). I believe some companion do not show up in Zen store anymore. I do know I bought the Chultan Tiger from Zen store more than once. Yet, it is not claim free. Siege Master is the only companion I can claim free from Zen store at this moment.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    I am able to claim both the honey badger, and the chultan tiger as account reclaims now. if you both bought those from the zen store, you should be able to see them in the store as purchaceable, but free.
  • Options

I am able to claim both the honey badger, and the chultan tiger as account reclaims now. if you both bought those from the zen store, you should be able to see them in the store as purchaceable, but free.

Not for me. The chultan tiger is 1500 Zen. I bought that 3 times from Zen store.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    While most companions are now reclaimable, it does not include all. We have updated the relevant Patch Notes to indicate that reclaims are available for purchases made after the launch of The Cloaked Ascendancy (released February 11, 2017 on PC and April 11, 2017 on Xbox One and PS4).
  • Options

While most companions are now reclaimable, it does not include all. We have updated the relevant Patch Notes to indicate that reclaims are available for purchases made after the launch of The Cloaked Ascendancy (released February 11, 2017 on PC and April 11, 2017 on Xbox One and PS4).

@nitocris83 in this case, Chultan tiger should be re-claimable. Chult Tiger came around Tomb of Annihilation which was after Cloaked Ascendancy. I believed I bought 3 Chultan Tigers and yet I can't claim that from Zen store.
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User

@nitocris83 in this case, Chultan tiger should be re-claimable. Chult Tiger came around Tomb of Annihilation which was after Cloaked Ascendancy. I believed I bought 3 Chultan Tigers and yet I can't claim that from Zen store.
    Put in a ticket, I'm able to reclaim the tiger. I suspect we bought them about the same time!
  • Options
    reg1981 said:

Put in a ticket, I'm able to reclaim the tiger. I suspect we bought them about the same time!
    Thanks. I submit a ticket in game with the number 311258.

[12:23] [System Notify] Successfully submitted ticket ID #311,258.

• Options
    edited September 2020

reg1981 said:

Support replied and said:
    you purchased them few years ago (it is true)
    and does not qualify to be reclaimed in the Reward Claims agent (hmmm! it should not be claimed in Reward Claims agent. It should be in Zen store)
    due to the amount of time that has passed since you made the purchase (Hmmm! Chultan Tiger was not introduced until Tomb of Annihilation which was months after Feb, 2017.)

@nitocris83 Is the cut off date in the patch note wrong?

I don't have any high hope this will be resolved.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
  • Options
    edited September 2020

reg1981 said:

and does not qualify to be reclaimed in the Reward Claims agent (hmmm! it should not be claimed in Reward Claims agent. It should be in Zen store)
    due to the amount of time that has passed since you made the purchase (Hmmm! Chultan Tiger was not introduced until Tomb of Annihilation which was months after Feb, 2017.)

Update: support checked my purchase log and confirmed my Tiger were purchased on 6/20/2018, 1.25 years after the cut off date. However, I still cannot re-claim it because "unfortunately, they are not included with the available companions to be reclaimed".

@nitocris83 since some other players can re-claim the Chultan Tiger from Zen store, that statement cannot be true, right?
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I have the Tiger as reclaimable.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    Thr Chultna

reg1981 said:

Update: support checked my purchase log and confirmed my Tiger were purchased on 6/20/2018, 1.25 years after the cut off date. However, I still cannot re-claim it because "unfortunately, they are not included with the available companions to be reclaimed".

@nitocris83 since some other players can re-claim the Chultan Tiger from Zen store, that statement cannot be true, right?
    I am also missing the Tiger as re-claimable.
    As others have stated, the Chultan Tiger was released well after the cut-off date.
    I have bought it for at least 4 characters, and all are from Zen-store, so it would be nice to have an official explanation as to why the re-claim ability is so wildly inconsistent from user to user...

• Options
    edited September 2020
    A question to those who can claim Chultan Tiger from Zen store successfully.

Did you buy more than one Chultan Tiger?

I cannot claim it and I bought more than one (I have 3).
    @mightyeriksson also cannot claim it and s/he bought at least 4.

I wonder if that is the trigger of the bug.

By the way, support replied me and said "the issue may be a result of a bug".
  • Options
    award9award9 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    I purchased only 1 Chultan Tiger and it's reclaimable for me. I bought it while Module 13 was still the newest content.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I think I had 5
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    I had 2.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    arieswytch#9832 arieswytch Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    I bought at least 2, maybe 3, Chultan Tigers and they are reclaimable for me.
  • Options
    Thank for all that provided the information for my question. At least, I know the trigger point is not the number of purchase.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the info folks - I'll follow up on the Chultan tiger.
  • Options
    darthbbqdarthbbq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    I also bought multiple Tigers in November 2018 at the Black Friday sale. After about a dozen emails back and forth with Support, I basically was told the Chultan Tiger, Honey Badger and Will-O-Wisp I had purchased where ineligible as a reclaimable companion for me, even though I am able to claim the Siege Master companion (which was released in December 2015). I have purchased several Siege Masters since their release, so it might have counted the one I had bought at the 2018 Black Friday sale though.
    Guild Leader- Fair Dinkum 2.0

• Options
    darthbbqdarthbbq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User

Thanks for the info folks - I'll follow up on the Chultan tiger.

Has there been any progress made on this issue with the Chultan Tiger not being reclaimable for some people? I know I purchased multiple Tigers during the Black Friday Sale in November 2018, still not reclaimable on the other characters.
    Guild Leader- Fair Dinkum 2.0