test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Order of Knights Radiant - a family friendly guild

13»

Comments

• jadeofkatanjadeofkatan Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Hello vandignesca, we would love to have you with us. Our guild is casual, so you can play at your leisure. I usually ask our members to log in, at least once every 4 week, but if you need to be away for longer, just let me know. I will try to find you in game. =)

Thanks, Tam
    imagehttps://discord.gg/YXFTZ4v7vzCome join us on our Neverwinter Info Discord Server!There's information on how to join us, our alliance, and helping your guild.Order of Knights Radiant - GH 20Alliance Leader: Tamia@jadeofkatan
  • vandignescavandignesca Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    Thanks for the invitation. You are all real nice and friendly.
    Love yourself, and focus on the rest of the madness of life later.
  • belgarath1969#1185 belgarath1969 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Hello there! I started playing Neverwinter last week. I got an OP to level 32 and found I had done many things wrong. Small things really but I decided to start over and used a refer-a-friend link that I didn't know about before so I could have a companion pretty quickly this time. =) I would like to join a guild and reading through the forums this guild seems like a place I would feel comfortable. I am a bit more than a casual gamer when I enjoy a game so I may spend 30-40 hours a week playing but being 50 *cough* (49 3/4) *cough* life tends to get in the way at the most inopportune times. I like the sound of a casual, family oriented guild and the Order of Knights Radiant sounds like the place if ya'll would have a nice new lvl 12 OP named Belgarion. I'll be on later tonight (around 6-7 pm CST) if the wife doesn't have any plans I don't know (i.e. forgot) about.

Thanks!

Belgarion

Edit: Hmmm I just saw the requirement of 3000+ on my gear. Not sure I am yet ... I'll work on that tonight!
    Hi Belgarion,

The 3,000 IL is just a request, don't worry. It sounds like you will fit in very nicely with us. I sent you an email in game, and you should see an invitation on your screen right when you log on. If anything happens, and it disappears, just let us know, and we can send you another one.

Take care, and see you soon,
    Tam
    imagehttps://discord.gg/YXFTZ4v7vzCome join us on our Neverwinter Info Discord Server!There's information on how to join us, our alliance, and helping your guild.Order of Knights Radiant - GH 20Alliance Leader: Tamia@jadeofkatan
  • branwolfbranwolf Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi, I recently started playing again, and currently have a 61 Oathbound Paladin, build as a tank, but I also have a 53 Devout Cleric that I haven't playing in a couple of years. I like the description of your guild, sounding like a place that I could see myself in.

Branwolf :)
    Hi Branwolf,
    I'm happy we were able to meet, and have you join the guild. I believe you should enjoy the changes to the game. It has changed a lot from the earlier Mods. Alts (alternate characters) are always welcome.

See you in game.
    Tamia
    edited September 2020
    Congratulations Radiants! We are now Guild Hall 19. Thank you to all our benefactors, and friends past and present. We hope to see GH 20 before the end of the Summer.

Openings in our guild do happen every now and then. If you are interested in joining us, you can contact one of us in game, send an email to Tamia at @jadeofkatan, visit our website, or also contact Rask, aka. Ranger Reek. He has a Twitch steam 3 times a week. Multiple ways to reach us.

We also help players outside of the guild, so if you need help, let us know. We have a Radiance Chat channel we can add you to. It's to say hi to friends outside of guild, answer questions, and calling out for dungeon runs.
    Stay Radiant.
    Post edited by jadeofkatan on
    Woo Hoo! It's been a wonderful weekend. My oldest daughter is now married. We love the groom, and his family. We are so happy for them.

Game wise, our guild has now reached GH 20. Just a few more upgrades on Boon structures, and we will be all set. Lots of excitement and fun all around. Congratulations Radiants! Job well done.
    edited September 2020
    Hi all. I wanted to give an update on our guild.

Order of Knights Radiant is GH 20.
    We have our boon buildings at Rank 9, working on getting each one to 10. All in good time.
    We do have openings here and there. Our guild is running at 150/150 accounts, BUT If you wish to join our guild, best thing would be go to go to our website, and fill out an app there. Then we can review the roster and add you in.

In April we started our own Alliance. It's been good so far. We have been taking our time, making sure all is in place before really saying much, or advertising.
    • Our Alliance does have some Gauntlet positions open.
    • We ask players keep the chat clean, and please no swearing.
    • We are not specifically looking for high level guilds. We are more focused on guilds that have active leaders, and players, who want to join with others and have a good time.
    • We have a Discord channel for voice chat. We ask leaders to be in Discord where our meetings are, player log-in is optional.
    • We have experienced and new players.
    • We have groups that run high end dungeons (LOMM) successfully on a regular basis.
    • We also have Walk Through runs. We take players through a Dungeon, Skirmish or Trial, and make sure all players understand the mechanics.
    • We are mainly US and UK time zoned.
    If it sounds good, want to join us in Discord, give us a shout.
    We also have a Radiance Chat Channel in game, so you can always get ahold of us to run dungeons with you there, too.

And of course, you can always see Ranger Reek (Rask) on Twitch. Kick back with us and join in the fun.
    Post edited by jadeofkatan on
    Hi all, our guild has some openings at the moment. It doesn't happen often, but I wanted to post here first.
    • We are looking for players that like to have fun, whether you play daily, or are a weekend warrior.
    • We ask you to respect others, and please no swearing.
    • For activity, we ask you to log in a minimum of once every 4 weeks.
    Please visit our website. It always helps me a lot if you fill out a brief application there, or you can message me. Take care and see you in game.
  • junglegym#1445 junglegym Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    hiya Knights Radiant
    Got room for me ?
    I'm Kuhal Earthshaker Arcanist L 41 who needs a guild cos I don't really know what I need to do
    Been playing solo for about 6 weeks now & I'm totally lost to game mechanics & getting lonely as well
    I'm in the SW Pacific on GMT +12
    I'm very much an older player, not computer dumb, just illiterate lol
    Played a lot of DnD over time (pen & paper)
    It seems you have a group of Aussies in the guild. Any chance of meeting up with them ?
    Thx Kuhal
    Hi Kuhal,
    yes we have room. Sorry I was away from the forum this weekend. I will try to send you an email in the game.

Thank you.
    Tam