test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epic Heroic Encounters in Icewind Pass

pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
Remorhaz is working correctly as far as I can tell. Not sure about Raid the Raiders but Prospector Attack is only giving credit to some of my characters. The ones that it is working for are all 25k + Item Level. Less geared characters are getting credit and rewards but it isn't counting for the Sybella Quest. I had one character get the Black Ice Gloves drop but still didn't count for the Legacy weekly. Other players have noted this as well.

@nitocris83
"We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Still running through this on alts. Prospector Attack seems to be giving credit as an Epic if you get Great Success, which the threshold seems extremely high. I got an encounter completed just now and it seems to have credited me for a small or major instead. I could swear I've done it on less geared characters and gotten no credit at all.
  • evemjevemj Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    Same here. Joined a Prospector Attack and it didn't credit.
    Ran another, got the Great Success message, and it counted for legacies.
    Odd.
  • dominious12dominious12 Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    There are 2 prospector HEs that spawn in the same spot, in my experience the one with cages never gives credit, but the one with the wagon does.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Captured Prospectors is the major HE but I'm only talking about Prospector Attack the Epic.