test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zen prices?

tostrek2012tostrek2012 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
I haven't logged in for more than one year. How is the zen prices? Do they worth more or less now?

Comments

• Options
    psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    zen to AD is 750AD to 1 zen. so AD prices are higher, Zen prices are the same. Coal wards still cost 1000 etc.

The exchange is really bad right now, today is 7 weeks for my first offer to buy zen.

It seems the game is not interested in selling anything for AD and everything for Zen thereby devaluing the Astral Diamond.

• Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    Zen queue length is 33.6M right now and still growing.

If we assume a processing rate at 0.5M/day (which is normal in slow periods), we are up to around 2 months wait.
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Zen store prices used to be justified by the fact that players could relatively quickly convert AD to Zen. So while the dollar values generally seemed out of whack (OMG Thats $100 for that item!! LOL), they were able to justify it by saying you could do it free (Its only 5m AD, and you can get that easy, etc). Seems like those days are over, but the zen pricing guys haven't got the memo yet.

PS I totally get that they need to make money to survive and I have no problem with that. But we are talking virtual goods that have no production cost beyond initial development..if any industry should go for quantity, its virtual goods.
  • Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    Cryptic makes money off of people too impatient to wait for the ZAX to convert their AD, and pull out their credit card.