test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cambion Magus XBOX Bind status changed

I bought a few off the auction house and put them on an alt character awhile ago. I went to post one of them but they are all bound to account.
Does anyone know why this happened? If I would have known that this would be the case then I would not have bought them. This also happened to other players I know too. This has basically become a trash item because you can only equip one per character and do nothing else with it once you already have one equipped.
Should I be selling all the rest of my items asap before everything in my inventory becomes bound to account?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Since you bought these Cambion Magus from AH, you might not be aware where they were originally from?

Here is an old NW patch notes regarding loots from dungeon chest: " There’s a chance to get a Cleric Disciple, the Sergeant Knox companion, or a Cambion Magus, which are all bound to account. These “out of print” companions have the same chance rate as others of the same quality."

I am currently on PC, there are a bunch of Cambion Magus on AH, not sure if they will become BoA if purchase.

Worth submitting a CS ticket, they can always unbound it for you if it was mistakenly BoA, good luck.
  • Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Wasn't there a recent(ish?) event/thing you could do, where you would get a BtA Cambion Magus and some other stuff for free?
    Maybe 1-3 months ago? (and maybe Xbox/PS4 only?)

I have a faint memory of missing out on that, but as always, not really sure.

If I am correct about the free BtA Cambion Magus, maybe that is what made your Magus bound?
    Post edited by mightyeriksson on