test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Healer tab marks too big omg

gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
Why do u guys like to go from one extreme to the other??? We just asked to get the marks placed above the name, not a fkn big green plate in front of us. Previous graphics were ok, now its a horrible badge to block all of our sight. Checked pally and dc wings also oversized

Please revert the symbol, just with the placing and the mark on the party list its more than ok to identify the mark

Comments

• Options
    liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    I LOVE the new placement of the mark, and with it, they could make it smaller. It is really noticable.

It could probably even be half the size, maybe? The size of the mark doesn't change, even when your marked party member moves far, far, far, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away, so it will still be noticable. And, of course, as @gonzakotwi rightly mentioned, it is on the party list.

I don't have myself marked in content, so I haven't had any issues with it blocking view though....
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • Options
    gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User

I LOVE the new placement of the mark, and with it, they could make it smaller. It is really noticable.

I do also love the new placement, as i stated it was much required. But they tend to take things to the other side, just the old mark placed higher would be ok, but now i have a light green dot everytime on my screen it even hurts on the long term