test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug or Working as intended?

winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 135 Arc User
edited August 2020 in General Discussion (PC)

The New Fallen Campaign does not show the amount of boons unlocked/completed as other campaigns do. For example if there is 4 out of 4 to complete they it will tell you. This one just stays locked. I have the currency to unlock it.

Comments

• vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    maybe there will be more boons at a later date?
  • winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2020

I hope your right, I have another alt suffering same issue. Its also on my Paladin who is a week behind my rogue in the campaign.
  • winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    I think I figured it out..maybe we all max at 75 boon points. Problem is it does not say and I been farming like crazy before fixes for maps and getting currency. So its a guessing game on if this campaign is done or not.
  • vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    my avernus is also locked and i only have 61 boons
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    75 assumes you have every other boon available from campaigns.
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    My assumption when I saw this was that there will be more boons coming as part of the episodic content.

But either way it is bad user interface.
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    i dunno about you guys but i jus did the cmpn on ps4 an unlocked it the mission way (not buying the good intentions pack) an now theat evrythin done its unlocked for me (jus says missing requirements) ( an i got evry boon in game ecept 2 of the somi boons)
  • b3nstoneb3nstone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    I'm almost certain I only had 3/4 of the "Path of the fallen" boons. I accumulated 175 bars for the last buff, but my interface shows "Locked"-"Unavailable"(in description pop-up.), like the picture in the first post.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    b3nstone said:

I'm almost certain I only had 3/4 of the "Path of the fallen" boons. I accumulated 175 bars for the last buff, but my interface shows "Locked"-"Unavailable"(in description pop-up.), like the picture in the first post.

If you did every campaign, you should have 75 boons. If you didn't do all of them, check how many boon you got from other campaigns. Add them up and compare the difference between the total boon and the number. The difference would be how many boon you earned from "Path of the fallen". Yes, it is dumb way to find that out ourselves.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    Same to me. Cant get the last boon.
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor