test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox] Avernus Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2020 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Avernus. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on Console.

Existing Known Issues:
  • The Blood War currently has the potential to have unexpectedly wide swings in the amount of effort required to fill the meter. We’re currently testing ways to normalize and simplify this feature.
  • Sometimes, the war party appears not to spawn on some instances.
  • The above issues impact the successful completion of the quest "An Infernal Wager (Demon/Devil)"

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    Not necessarily a bug, but I did a Demo and noticed it took significantly longer for the dps to kill enemies/bosses. My friend said Tiamat was a very slow run today as well. I didn't read an overall changes to dps damage/enemy ratings in the patch notes, or that scaling charges have gone live yet.
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Cannot travel between Avernus Wastes and The Wondering Emporium with VIP post or the map next to The Mad Cartographer. Yet, either location can be traveled to if on another map.

Driving the war machine in reverse is odd. I would expect moving the right stick to the right would act as if turning the wheels to the right, front of vehicle should go left, but it doesn't, it goes right (camera angle goes right).
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
    Selecting Last Viewed Campaign from the menu does not open anything. This is new today.

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    there is no mod drop gift in the gift vendor :(
  • geminisky59#9345 geminisky59 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    neither Garlyx or Mog are spawning for the blood war
    gary isn't spawning because the majority are killing devils not demons. mog is spawning just erratically. I killed him a few times today
    When you inspect someone's Lionheart weapons - equip bonus says "This attribmod is lacking an autodesc override."
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    My warlock wasn't forced to respec, but my wizard was.

My wizard still has 70 boon points that should be at 67. He still hasn't done last mod campaign or the current one. So he still has boon points from a previously fixed boon glitch.

Quest path cant keep up with speed of car.

Keep getting mail about demogorgon on toons who finished the campaign mods ago when it was new.

Flax in summer fest takes forever to respawn every time you do a patch. Please stop patching during events or fix the spawn rate.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• d3monicekoolaidd3monicekoolaid Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    I didn't receive a free retraining for my cleric or paladin healers. Surely I don't have to pay?
    edited July 2020
    nm.
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Using visage of roots then driving results in fast running grout. Also if you press to enter the car then sit on throne it will put the throne in the car and lock you into place. Also posted yesterday in bug reports
  • lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    The outgoing healing bug from PC made its way to both consoles
  • matii#4660 matii Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    delete
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Are you meant to lose all your Action Points when you exit the car?
    If not, it's broken...
    If you are meant to lose them... why?
  • canadian3274#6846 canadian3274 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I understand the need to code the pinata from the summer festival to only drop loot after death, however two things are now happening to me. 1. on the last 4 pinata I have opened, loot has only dropped out of one of them. and 2. Instead of getting around 8-10 things out of the pinata, I only got 3. Now this may not seem like a big thing to you, but I run 30 characters through the summer festival and collect pinatas on them to open later. At either a lower drop or no drop at all, this severely changes the resulting openings later in the year. Is it possible to code the pinatas, keeping them at drop loot after death, but increase the drops back to the normal pinata haul. Also, make sure it drops after each pinata
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User

My warlock wasn't forced to respec, but my wizard was.

My wizard still has 70 boon points that should be at 67. He still hasn't done last mod campaign or the current one. So he still has boon points from a previously fixed boon glitch.

Quest path cant keep up with speed of car.

Keep getting mail about demogorgon on toons who finished the campaign mods ago when it was new.

Flax in summer fest takes forever to respawn every time you do a patch. Please stop patching during events or fix the spawn rate.

My warlock is begging me to do something with powers, but when I try to click on one of the new ones to make it active it won't do anything...
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    The infernal war machine is harder to drive than the kayaks in SKT, or Chult. Just wow. I'm glad I don't NEED the war machine to survive in the wastes, cuz I'm probably gonna just use my mount out there as the machine is too hard to maneuver.

My warlock is asking me to do something with powers, but I dunno what. Do I have to use a retraining token? If so why weren't these given out at when the mod dropped. Also, normally when a new mod drops we get some free stuff, usually a health stone and some other stuff, why not this time when you guys nerfed the healers to rubbish.

Mount combat power, and mount equip power(but not movement bonus) must be cleared to then select a new one. Really you guys had to break something else?

Also, I could have sworn I saw MOP R4 in the trade bar store on preview, it didn't make to live why?

And why no insignias of brutality, or the other 2 newer ones in the tradebar store either? What gives? Same with the weapon/armor enchants, why not in tradebar store?
    This could be WAI, not sure. Edemo is awarding Seals of the Adventurer.

• mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    The car is far too liable to get stuck IN the floor/rocks.
    I also mistimed a boosted jump last night and disappeared through the floor causing the game to flat out crash and send me back to the XB Home page.
  • nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    I can't complete the dune buggy quest, I did everything the quest asked, but now it's telling me to explore the wastes which I have done, done many many times. I've tried abandoning the quest, done a hard reset but nothing has fixed this issue.
    Had no issues on my main, this bug has only affected my wizard. I'm now a week behind on main story quest, extremely frustrated with this issue as it's broken mod 19 on my wizard.
    the car doesn't always go forward. somtimes it just stops responding. can get it going forward most of the time by going backwards for a bit. sometimes no. I've had to change instances before
  • wickedwar1ock#4166 wickedwar1ock Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Yesterday after maintenance on xbox I was in avernus farming maps to get the weapons. I was getting maps at a decent rate. Once I got the legion weapon set, I upgraded them and equipped them. Then went on to continue to farm the maps. Well no more maps for me. In 6 hours time I got 4 maps. Today tried it again after I deleted the game and re installed it and no such luck still no maps. I have deleted and re installed the game, hard reset my xbox, changed many instances, in groups, not in a group, etc. nothing seems to work.

Is there a game issue with legion weapons from the maps that is affecting players from getting maps?
    Wicked War1ock
    Everything time I change the appearance of my legion guard weapon on my cleric, it reverts back to the default legion guard weapon after I switch loadout and log out. In Appearance tab I'm choosing apply to all loudouts, but it doesn't stick. It's happened 3 times already. At this point it's a waste of 1k ad...