test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ray of Frost At will on Cw broken /fails to activate properly ! ..Especially in the new mod 19 areas

kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
edited July 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
target cross hair turns red from white does not attack target while holding at will attack button as monsters approach
intended behavior it automatically attacks when enemies get into range lt always used to prior mods

also it is not autolocking on to the next target once the first one is dead

attacking from uneven terrain ( mostly aiming up thru obstacles/rocks etc ) does not attack target despite the target crosshatch Turing red ..all other at will power and encounter power seem to work on uneven terrain or when jumping ..

on level terrain it sometimes does the casting for fraction of a second (you see the cws hand light up as it tries to channel )then nothing or it sputters out (possibly again because the guy you are attacking is changing elevations)

when jumping you can no longer cast it mid air ( all other power tested you can ..)a major major strategic hamster (same bug not attacking targets on different level or planes ..

i even tried hard target lock binding a key and ray of frost still fails to activate properly and reliably

why is the activation time for the at will .5 seconds yet many CW encounter power have .35 seconds ..
they activation time might be causing an issue or bug maybe it should be lowered

i can no longer rely on my ray of frost at will in combat it bugs out constantly ! especially in the new mod 19 areas
maybe the target aqustion proximity distance need to be loosened .. cause its as if the at will is finding no one even tho you are pointing right at the target or close to him .. in older mods it would put/ pull the target aimer and snap lock the aim on monster slightly almost like an aim assist ...its as if the aim assist is not working for Cw ray of frost ..and when you manually . aim it doe snot attack either..

Are other Cws experiencing the same thing ? its almost as if its not autorooting you to the spot and your moment is canceling your at will .when in the past character movement would stop as soon as your ray of frost found a target in range if you were holding down the button

can any of you cw out there cast ray of frost while falling jumping or in mid air /or on even terrain

they recently fixed a bug while channeling or casting if you get stunned you character gets stuck casting ray of frost animation at random targets or directions ..
wondering if it is related /..

P.S some issues seems to be persistent (not being able to jump attack with ray of frost ) and others intermittent the target locking failing maybe due to server lag

i can no longer "bunny hop" and activate ray of frost for only 1 tic ..
Post edited by kalina311 on

Comments

• Options
    serpeer#6400 serpeer Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    yeah, they nerf the cw 3 times in a row and bug ray of frost. too much barbies cry cause we do damage. now we are the worst multitarget dps and almost the worst in single target.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Ray of Frost issue was escalated earlier this month; I don't have any status updates at this time.
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    major nerf ray of frost still not working !......