test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eyes of the Wicked

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Today's emergency maintenance for Neverwinter on PC will resolve the issue with the Eyes of the Wicked not being available (Patch Notes located here). This issue is scheduled to be resolved with Console's patch on Tuesday, July 14.

Comments

• gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User

Today's emergency maintenance for Neverwinter on PC will resolve the issue with the Eyes of the Wicked not being available (Patch Notes located here). This issue is scheduled to be resolved with Console's patch on Tuesday, July 14.

2 hours for fixing a fashion item? are you serious?
  • murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Any chance you actually fixed my legendary infernal war machine - account so it can be reclaimed on my characters? I had to submit another ticket as you closed my ticket saying it was resolved when it still clearly is not.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited July 2020

why have emergency maintenance for something as bogus as this???

Maybe because it affects an item sold in the Zen store?

I mean, if would be nice if they would have a hotfix for the issues that are causing people to leave, and making even long-term players like myself look for other (and more fun) games to play instead, but well...they have their priorities.
    Post edited by adinosii on
    Hoping for improvements...
  • bitcrusher#9275 bitcrusher Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

2 hours for fixing a fashion item? are you serious?
    No, if you read the patch notes, they also fixed a quest.
    Where can we find those "patch notes"? In patch notes section for pc i havent seen anything yet. maybe i should look at xbox for the pc patch notes? not sure...
  • miliantriciamiliantricia Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Your game is broken. The scale of the Blood War does not grow. Because of what bosses do not appear. As always awful
    Ah, and big heroic meetings in the new location do not need anyone.
  • nemesis19881988nemesis19881988 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    why are you deleted my comment about the players that cheating with the quest that gives infinity treasure maps and developers dont care about that ?
    i hope next time with the next exploit i will do the same since you let players cheating free
    and dont care about the community
    developers money hunters
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

why are you deleted my comment about the players that cheating with...

Because you are not allowed or expected to discuss cheats and exploits here.

If you have details on some specific exploit then send a private message...otherwise you might see yoursdelf getting banned from the forums.

Hoping for improvements...
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited July 2020

why are you deleted my comment about the players that cheating with the quest that gives infinity treasure maps and developers dont care about that ?

i hope next time with the next exploit i will do the same since you let players cheating free

and dont care about the community

developers money hunters

they already fixed it see the patch notes ..

Content and Environment

Avernus

Mapping the Madness: The Mad Cartographer is now less picky about which sets of treasure to receive.
    Mapping the Madness: This quest can no longer be abandoned.
  • florinvelo#8595 florinvelo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    When do u nerf cleric dps?
  • bioniksystembioniksystem Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2020

Lol you will fix it when 25% off event ends. Really?? Lolol waiting for update...now loading...
  • drifter848#1313 drifter848 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    got my eyes today thanks also maybe just maybe bring back lifesteal recovery make alts and companions viable again salvage better ad solo ques etc it would bring thousands of players back we want decent rewards for content and fun story if u just rolled back 4 or 5 issues i know for a fact personaly over 1k players that would return to the game keep up the great work and keep that story content coming looking forward to the future and a better game
  • cornelius#6021 cornelius Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hi devs,
    You have reduced the effect of arcane and chill presence in particular, but also comes out of the storm spell.
    I suppose with a view to balancing, but factually I have doubts.
    The wizard is among the weakest in AOE and for the single-target it is located approximately in 3-4th place. Since the last patch power surge works as indicated. This change puts him in limbo. You also totally messed up the thaumaturge.
    So my question is this: what is the idea? I do have an answer but it may not please you.