test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New scaling system issues

xdavidep96xdavidep96 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
I see a lot of people complaining about the new scaling system but literally NONE is posting anything in the forum. I should be the first one complaining about the forum because only 1 post out of 10 gets a serious answer. Btw, doesn't matter... there are 2 only ways, ignoring the forum and keep the game full of bugs or spamming bug reports just to get enough visibility.
So... the new scaling system has some serious issue with some dungeon. I haven't analyzed the combat log yet, but there are some SERIOUS issue with codg. The aoe is broken and literally oneshot EVERYONE (in particular after the elevator). And I'm talking about a group of full capped stats, over 350k hp (unscaled). Now, I don't know if this problem is related directly to the scaling system or related to an hypothetical change to codg mob stats. I'm talking about codg because I use to run codg multi but I think that this kind of problem could be related to the other dg and trials.
Fix this mess that you made... NOW

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for providing a specific example. We are able to better investigate when we have more details since general statements of something being broken don't provide sufficient starting ground for us to narrow the scope and better focus.
  • Options
    jefinho380jefinho380 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    You didn't mention the hilarious fact that if you remove some of your gear in scaled content you'll get a ton of power and HP for some reason and this is for all scaled content not only codg.
  • Options
    kurapika#4341 kurapika Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    I've noticed this too with the scaling regarding CotG, which had me wondering why people with capped stats, or even above capped stats were getting killed off so easily. I used to run this trial with little to no problem, now it seems like no matter how well anyone is geared or stat'ed, you still get the floor mopped with you. I've tried several times with good parties to beat this since the new mod release, and each one ends up in total failure. Even when good DPS is present, there is no getting past Acererak as you end up with a TPK every time.