test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Preview Build Update 6/26/2020

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
The following changes are going into today's Preview build:
  • Multiple issues addressed in the Trial
  • Temporary Icons no longer temporary
  • Optimized zone encounters to improve FPS, mainly focused on HEs
  • Fixed severe FPS issue with mission updates while following a Golden Path
  • A bunch of Ranger changes based on player feedback.
  • Arbiters' Bastion of Health now splits like the healer path, although the magnitude is reduced.
  • Healer marks should now expire properly on all the healers when respecing
  • Battle Prayer + Light of Divinity now function properly (gives 70 Divinity)
  • NPCs for the quest "Unshackled" are now identified as Captives.
Known issues
  • The Guardian Tank 40% Hit Point bonus is not currently applying. We have fix internally but didn't make the Preview build cutoff.

Comments

• carloswartune#5709 carloswartune Member Posts: 265 Arc User

Known issues

• The Guardian Tank 40% Hit Point bonus is not currently applying. We have fix internally but didn't make the Preview build cutoff.
    Lassor was already informed on Discord, but I'll write it here anyway: the 40% HP bonus is not working for OP and Barbarian tanks too. All tanks seem to be currently broken.
  • jefinho380jefinho380 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Arbiter nerf. I knew that would come sooner or later. That's the only balancing they know.
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User

Arbiter nerf. I knew that would come sooner or later. That's the only balancing they know.

Just making bastion the same on both sides. It makes sense, otherwise Arbiter would have a bigger AoE heal, and SO much easier to regenerate divinity. I don't like it either, but I can see why they did it. And lets face it... after they've hit all the healers in the face with the nerf bats, we're all going arbiter now anyway, so hopefully they wont touch anything else (LOL! We know they will, to try to force us back to heals).

Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • magik30magik30 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    nerf encounter power recharge speed for sw (lames des armées vaincus server live= 7,6 s /server preview 12,2s) , (trait ardent server live 9,2s /server preview 13,8s) , (sphères infernales server live 6,1s /server preview 18,4s) they are serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jefinho380jefinho380 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    <null>
  • eversummer#1666 eversummer Member Posts: 59 Arc User

"A bunch of Ranger changes based on player feedback."

split shot : magnitude increased to 60-120 from 40-80
    cordon of arrows : now apply strong grasping roots
    aspect of the serpent : damage per stack increased to 3% from 2%

WARDEN

deft strikes : damage on next stance encounter increased to 12% from 10%
    skirmisher gambit : crit loss reduced to 5000 from 10000

HUNTER

aimed shot : cast time reduced to 1sc from 1.65sc
    longstrider shot : cooldown reduced to 12.9sc from 16.6sc / magnitude decreased to 500 from 525
    commanding shot : target's incoming dmg increased to 10% from 5% / target's outgoing dmg reduction removed / now apply strong grasping roots

rate of change : 15% dmg boost when switching stance increased from 5% / 2% decay per sec from 1%
    thorned roots : magnitude increased to 75 from 50 / 225 magnitude dealt on CC imune target from 150
    biting snares : applying grasping roots and thorned roots now gives 1% AP / AP gain on stance switching removed
    forestbond : CDR increased to 10% from 5% for strong grasping roots or thorned roots.
    commander in chief : commanding shot now increases projectile damage by 10% for 10 sec / CDR removed
    slasher expertise : melee damage boost duration increased to 15sc from 10sc

• lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    @nitocris83 Are wizards invisible to the devs?
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    lardeson said:

@nitocris83 Are wizards invisible to the devs?

No. We're not invisible. We've just given up asking for stuff when all they do is take from our class. We don't come to the forums and complain en masse. We are easier to ignore.

I'm tired of complaining to deaf ears and getting nerfed anyway. They are going to do what is most profitable for the shareholders. The end. We are all just along for the ride.
  • nijinski#0551 nijinski Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Known issues

Lassor was already informed on Discord, but I'll write it here anyway: the 40% HP bonus is not working for OP and Barbarian tanks too. All tanks seem to be currently broken.
    Would be nice to have hit points back as a Justicar, not much point in ToMM if you only have 550k HP and get blown away whatever you do to block or overshield

• nightdagger88nightdagger88 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Wizard has become a boredom lately. Move on.
  • magik30magik30 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    hello
    since mod18 my sw dps is a huge consumption (health stone) and I can't find anything to compete during the fight, each time I have to use health stone !