test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Insurgencys solution?

the1truehunterthe1truehunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 211 Arc User
In order to give people the chance to get their daily percentage up and their reagent for the box from Insurcency bosses why you don t keep them open after bel spawns until it ends? This way people may choose what kind of fight want to take. With curent design we don t have time to spawn the bosses in Insurgencys to have a chance to get the Rod from it.

@nitocris83

Comments

• Options
    finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    The issue is that players who are farming Bel are doing anything to close the insurgencies as soon as possible to get Bel to spawn.
    Problem is however, Bel spawns immidiatly after closing insurgencies while after Bel is over we have to wait like a hour to get a new shot for insurgencies..

Solution, (and the farmers will not like that) is to put Bel on a hour timer too.
    Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Bel is on an hour timer. He does not spawn until after the insurgencies.

Personally, I don't see the point of spamming Bel.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    the1truehunterthe1truehunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 211 Arc User
    The fact is that you won t be able to get the rod from the insurgency bosses because you can t complete more than one insurcency per instance (the bel bar will fill too fast and you will have to wait another 2 hours to fight one insurcency for a chance to spawn a boss and for another chance to drop the rod. This thime gated thing is not healthy since many of us can play this just for few hours so we will have maybe 2 chances or 3 per day to get the rod.

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Why do you have to get it from this HE? There are several others in the zone at all times.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    aelinazaelinaz Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    it would be nice if the rods dropped a little more frequent from Insurgencies and from BEL. I do understand the answer is alwys RNG, but it would be better if that was removed. RNG = not happening. Just hoping I quess,
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Why are there FIVE Insurgency zones, when the game now only uses ONE??????????????? Why the 1 hour dead zone? If you are only on for a couple hours you only get 1 xhot at insurgency and Bel and it could be the last hour you're on for the day.