test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

the 50% off any consumable coupon you get from neverwinter epic hero pack does not work

azrael#6260 azrael Member Posts: 6 Arc User
when you open the epic hero pack that they give you for reaching level 60. it gives you a coupon for either 40 or 50% off one consumable purchase. the last 3 characters that I have leveled this coupon has not worked and it goes away after a bit. so that is a big loss if you ask me. we earned it by turning level 60 but when you click on it and look through the zen store nothing is attached to it. nothing at all. so you have worked for your reward and then loose it. once i did not mind, twice kind of sucked, this is 3 times and i have another character leveling. i will wait to open that chest until you tell me its fixed. it should be that percentage off any consumable and connected to all consumables. Also- ps your 25% off profession packs coupon you get from the celestial bag of refining that you sometimes get also connect to nothing and that is one of the two i used to use most! I will make a separate post about this! Please fix this i live your game.

Answers