test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epic dungeon wait times

yakmuckyakmuck Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I've never posted here before but it seems like the wait times have suddenly jumped since the last mod. Ravenloft has been NA for weeks now and that ain't the only one...has the general population gone down or what?

Comments

• sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    no idea abt pc but oh man the times are horendous on ps4 too..... 45 min i waited the other day just for an rtq and most times it takes 25 min for that one an abt same maybe lil longer for the epic dungeon q.......... its horendously madding i tell.... like rubber room wall bouncing maddening
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    > @yakmuck said:
    > I've never posted here before but it seems like the wait times have suddenly jumped since the last mod. Ravenloft has been NA for weeks now and that ain't the only one...has the general population gone down or what?

----

Are you queuing directly for CR? If you are a DPS, that is going to have a lot longer wait time than if you were doing Random Queue You are starting a new instance which needs tank and heals, thus going straight to the back of the line.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    If your in a hurry to run your randoms try starting your own queue group.
    Between searching in your guild/alliance as well as protectors enclave you should have no problem putting a group together in 5-10 minutes, unless you play during some really quiet hours.
  • micheal1979micheal1979 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I always suggest preforming. @xenocide#6119 has it right. Yes tanks and healers are rare if you q as just a dps. Most tanks or heals are preforming because it tends to insure success. If your alliance or guild are not running randoms, reach out to others you have run with, check, reddit, or check the guild forum here to find one that may fit your needs better.
    We Are Crolm
    Believer in SMASH
    Fairplay,no bots , no bugs, and play well
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN0Yofs-Scv1nd8U_bSYLA/featured
  • mistameenamistameena Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    its been a hard push on events last 12 weeks or so.. lots players doing them for sure.. like the latest mess that is the Grand Retelling.
    You think wait times for Epics are a bit extended.. try getting into a Tales grp if your not a tank or Healer so the there is such a deficient LFG system in NW. Of course you can always create your own grp for stuff.. except that is just as painful imo