test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.120.20200302a.8

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/11397933

Comments

• ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    So looks like quite a few of us on Xbox have had our Powers, Boons and feats reset yet again.......
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    ennileah said:

So looks like quite a few of us on Xbox have had our Powers, Boons and feats reset yet again.......

This right here. You lost a batch of players at the start of m18 from the unannounced reset. I guarantee you're losing even more this time.

Is there a particular reason that every patch comes with some form of evidence that someone isn't doing their job well?
  • kingdarien#5736 kingdarien Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    So Cradle gets fixed but not put back into the queue list? Am I missing something here?
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    For crying out loud...

Can someone at cryptic please explain why this needs to happen?
    Why do some characters get a full reset, and others don't?

And when you've done explaining that can you explain why we don't get an extra re-roll token for the inevitable "Oh HAMSTER, that Feat should have been on my other load out..." when we have to rush through rebuilding our characters in order to play the HAMSTER game?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I should pay attention...
    But to counter, why the HAMSTER should I need to keep having to do this?
  • mrdagainmrdagain Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hmmm no changes to a CW and my powers are reset...again? Why?
  • daddyroush#1774 daddyroush Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    WTH Julia, Chris, and Cryptic? You were supposed to fix Mighty Vitality, not break it. Before the Xbox update this morning 746K HP with, 708K HP without. Now, 681K with and 678K without. Hello? Not Cool, and I think I speak for all Sentinel Builds alike.

And don't go advising me to put in a support ticket, because I did that already, and they sent me here and marked the ticket as problem solved. The problem is NOT solved because I don't have my hit points back. So you can tell Orvic that he can take his generic reply and... umm nevermind. When you plan to unbreak what you broke and then fix it correctly.

Hello,

Thank you for writing in.

I've read your feedback about the recent change to "Mighty Vitality". As much as I would like to assist you with this, Game Masters have no influence over game decisions nor are we able to do any game design alterations due to technical limitations. But please don't worry as I have passed this along to the development team for review. If you haven't already done so, I strongly encourage you to post about this on the official game forums page. Please note, however, that the developers and QA team may not reply to your post but rest assured that they will see it there. Also this way, other players would also be made aware of the issue and they can provide assistance or add feedback to it. Our forums page has sections about the Latest News & Events, Feedback, Guides, Bug Reports, etc. Here is the link for your convenience: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/categories Any changes would be implemented on future patches so please keep an eye on our website and official forums for updates.

Thank you for your understanding on this matter. Please let us know if you have any other inquiries or concerns.

Regards,
    GM Ovric
    Game Master