Options

Infernal Citadel on Low Geared Characters

13»

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    chemjeff said:

Huh. I did not know about this "open secret". Thanks for sharing.

I also agree with magdalena that it seems too much like ripping people off. When I have bought marks for "flipping" it was always after the event had ended, when the market price of the marks had returned back to its original level. Not trying to take advantage of an obvious market failure.

It is like ripping people off but it is not.

A player A who does not have VIP discount will pay amount X to buy the item from WB during the event.
    When A buys the item during the event from a VIP seller B, A gets the same item with the price less than X.
    A saves some AD. B earns some AD. Between these 2 players, it is a win win.
    Depends on AH competition level, player A could save more AD than what B earns in that (one) transaction.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    chemjeff said:

I also agree with magdalena that it seems too much like ripping people off. When I have bought marks for "flipping" it was always after the event had ended, when the market price of the marks had returned back to its original level. Not trying to take advantage of an obvious market failure.

I fail to see how flipping during this event is ripping people off....the prices on the AH for marks are generally lower than they are at any other time of the year. The people buying marks are getting them cheaper than they would at any time of the year.

How does this method "rip people off"?
  • Options
    vitherborthvitherborth Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    As a player without Vip i can confirm that you are doing me a favour, usually during the events mark of potency are a lot less expansive.
  • Options
    darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User

I fail to see how flipping during this event is ripping people off....the prices on the AH for marks are generally lower than they are at any other time of the year. The people buying marks are getting them cheaper than they would at any time of the year.

How does this method "rip people off"?

Easy. Some people's mind explode when they know that others are taking more advantage than them in something, even if they are taking advantage. Human things.
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor