test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out

2»

Comments

• neverskylineneverskyline Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same here... To add insult to injury, I get an email from Neverwinter this am that reads: Your Journey into Hell begins.. (Got that part right)
    Now Live on PC... NOT!
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    Maint. just ended on PC, it was supposed to go until 8 mins ago.
    Try again in a bit
    - bye bye -
  • dorioth#9476 dorioth Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Me too, log in server times out
  • kubikubi4141kubikubi4141 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I was in the game, I could not enter again lol neverwinter.
  • bruce55bruce55 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Wouldn't be that bad if they would let us know wtf is going on.
  • nikka#7403 nikka Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same problem, stopped yesterday (the 21st) now back again today.
  • zynk0zynk0 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out

Getting that msg on all three of my Cryptic Games
  • mark1971jmsmark1971jms Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 23 Arc User
    Is the patch being extended or having problems similar to yesterday. Shows server up, but unable to log in.
  • castaspelacastaspela Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out same here from Argentina
  • welshdemonwelshdemon Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    what is annoying is the server is up but just cant log in so very very annoying now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • silverio25silverio25 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    The game has just been made a maintenance and now I have an expired connection problem, I can't enter the game just ridiculous. solve this once and for all, after all it is having a lot of maintenance and not solving the problems and bugs.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Same here, Unable to authenticate, server timed out.
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    The acount servers are still down. the normal servers are up. So you can't log in yet
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• zentc69zentc69 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    server status already UP on PC.. but still cant enter..
    I was not having this problem yesterday and today 22/01 after the maintenance I cannot enter the connection, it simply expires and it is impossible to play unreasonably
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    The dev team is aware and they are working on this. I do not have an ETA at this time.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    Oh sorry I'm in Brazil, coast of the state of São Paulo, please solve this problem.
  • molchar#7365 molchar Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Feed the gerbil?
  • aroraskiesaroraskies Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Here we go again. Server shows that it is up, but I can't log in.. unable to authenticate
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    bruce55 said:

Wouldn't be that bad if they would let us know wtf is going on.

This is going on...

Meanwhile the forums is the car full of kids asking, "Are we there yet?" and @kreatyve the driver. :lol:
    wb-cenders.gif
  • jshetley#1170 jshetley Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Looks like it "might" be up now.
    Neverwinter is currently offline. We are aware of this issue and currently working on bringing the server back online as soon as possible.

• bahocan#3908 bahocan Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Neverwinter is currently offline. We are aware of this issue and currently working on bringing the server back online as soon as possible... thats the message..

okay now can login..but they push new patch
  • jshetley#1170 jshetley Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    I am back in the game for now.
  • motu999#9953 motu999 Member Posts: 254 Arc User

Meanwhile the forums is the car full of kids asking, "Are we there yet?" and @kreatyve the driver. :lol:

wasn't it the donkey asking and shrek the driver?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    The server is back up. Closing this thread.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.