test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Welp, that was record glitch time...

Anybody else get on and unlock their legendary from lockboxes before they had to shut it back down? If you missed it, every lockbox dropped a legendary...Glad I did...

Comments

• baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    Nightmare Thursday all over again
    Rollback or bust
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    Lmao
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Expect a rollback XD
  • stonerwstonerw Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Yep, I got mine. I said in my alliance chat "if this is a bug, you can be assured that they will shut the server down within 30 min". Didn't even take 1 min after I said that.

Tell you what though, after last season of PVP I was in top tier, 1st page, and didn't receive any rewards. They said it was a bug and there was nothing they could do. If they take that mount away you better believe I am going to throw that email back at them. "Hey, it's just a bug, I got the mount now, nothing you can do!"
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    It was kind of fun though :)

But yes, obvious rollback .

Waiting for an official statement on downtime.
  • gotfloundergotflounder Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    You guys can't honestly expect to keep those can you? I mean come on....it will never happen and shouldn't. Rollback 100%
    Essence of Aggression

Flounder is Coming (GWF)
    Hate is Coming (HR)
    Sulfuric the Acid (CW)
    Lost and Flound (TR)

My Twitch

eoa
  • tjkernan#7315 tjkernan Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    I hope they don't rollback...legendary mount is the one thing that has eluded me for years on my main...
  • zee#8716 zee Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Anybody else get on and unlock their legendary from lockboxes before they had to shut it back down? If you missed it, every lockbox dropped a legendary...Glad I did...

I got on and opened a lockbox but no Legendary for me only a Companion Pack; I did wonder what they had done to shut it down so quickly lol! I hope they let you all keep them, it was after all their mistake!
  • tjkernan#7315 tjkernan Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Why shouldn't it? Cuz it was a glitch? It should now just be considered a reward for all the dedicated faithful who logged on to play as soon as the update was ready.
  • palinikisapalinikisa Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    rollbaaaaaaaaaaaack or my shed tears for not having keys wont go away :((((((((((((((((((((((((((
    Sooooooo keep in mind that Chris said in the stream today "If we introduce a bug and it's reported bans won't happen" Well today they introduced a bug that was picked up quickly.

All eyes are on how this gets handled Chris! Your up buddy :)
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    reg1981 said:

Sooooooo keep in mind that Chris said in the stream today "If we introduce a bug and it's reported bans won't happen" Well today they introduced a bug that was picked up quickly.

There is no exploit in this bug, nobody will be banned for using normal keys on some lockboxes. (But yeah I bet there were some fast clickers out there :D)
    - bye bye -
  • zee#8716 zee Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Nightmare Thursday all over again
    Rollback or bust</blockquote

There was a rollback early in the game because of an AD exploit; My poor little DC had just made lvl 45 (60 was top at the time) and I had no idea about the AD exploit until my char got rolled back to about lvl 30.

• liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    When I logged in there wasn't quite as many popping up, so I tried three keys, as I usually would (I like to save them for a new mod), and didn't get a legendary (I must have the worst RNG, or maybe the legendary resurgence lockbox wasn't affected), then set about with the forced respec of my toon. Then noticed that they were really coming in thick and fast, commented to the one other person in my alliance that "something isnt right" and boom! server went down.
    Expecting a rollback, but we'll see what happens.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • erynloreerynlore Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    Well, I hope they do a 'roll-back' I saw all the notifications and thought.."No WAY am I opening those.." sure to be a ban or some repercussion for this sh..t :s If not, then this game is truly gone to HAMSTER
  • erynloreerynlore Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    reg1981 said:

sad times....so the honest get screwed yet again
  • stonerwstonerw Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    erynlore said:

Well, I hope they do a 'roll-back' I saw all the notifications and thought.."No WAY am I opening those.." sure to be a ban or some repercussion for this sh..t :s If not, then this game is truly gone to HAMSTER

You want people to get banned for logging in and using their daily VIP key to open a lockbox?

So did the mounts stay?
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    See. All that drama.
    - bye bye -
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Please see this linked thread for updates on this issue. Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.