test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Emergency Maintenance] Hell Pit - November 22

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited November 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
UPDATE 8:17pm PST
The fix is now live and no new players will be impacted by grabbing the quest while in a group. For players previously impacted, we will be issuing a compensation early next week. Thank you for your patience.

Greetings Adventurers!

We have been following up on reports of some players not getting their Tokens of Brimstone after completing a successful run of the Hell Pit and turning in the quest. We have isolated these instances to picking up the quest while in a group and are doing an emergency maintenance to resolve this. Patch notes for this maintenance can be found here.

Maintenance is expected to start today, November 22, at 4:30pm PST and last approximately 2 hours (When is this for me?)

The fix will allow players to receive the proper reward (Token of Brimstone) even if a quest is picked up when in a group. Please remember that the event can only be done solo - to verify the quest will reward appropriately, players can check their quest journal and note that a reward is attached to the quest.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• iamgageplott#5339 iamgageplott Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm still having issues connecting to the server.
  • thegamerhex#2800 thegamerhex Member Posts: 1 New User
    i still cant join
  • doctorknockbootsdoctorknockboots Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Something that is rewarded once per day and is currency that can realistically only be used after weeks of play isn't an "emergency fix".
  • gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    2 hours omg

Players can no longer incorrectly receive more than 7 Tokens of Flame over the course of the event under certain circumstances.

That might be the actual reason for an emergency patch, please be honest. Speaking of emergency, I would love to see an emergency dose of love for warlocks (+9 months waiting)

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    I'm just hoping that there isn't another Emergency Maintenance tomorrow. I'm planning a nice relaxing day on my birthday playing NW.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    Will this fix the fact that I cannot play the event at all? I played it once yesterday and turned it in without a problem. Today there is no longer an option to join the hell pit. I am a level 80 cleric 26k + gear score. I cannot even see the store items people are talking about either. https://imgur.com/a/UX3CVFM
  • wamlgon#8772 wamlgon Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    What about the players that didn’t receive a token on day 1? Will they get this token for their completion?
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

I'm just hoping that there isn't another Emergency Maintenance tomorrow. I'm planning a nice relaxing day on my birthday playing NW.

Happy Birthday! <3
    Why did you break the server? :grimace: lol
    wb-cenders.gif
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User

hustin1 said:

Happy Birthday!
    Thanks!

No, I didn't break it, but I've been passing the time watching those famous "try SCE to AUX" videos. When I was born, Apollo 12 was returning to Earth from the Moon :wink:
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • chuckleberry#5436 chuckleberry Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Post edited by chuckleberry#5436 on
  • vixazarahvvixazarahv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User

What about the players that didn’t receive a token on day 1? Will they get this token for their completion?

UPDATE 8:17pm PST
    The fix is now live and no new players will be impacted by grabbing the quest while in a group. For players previously impacted, we will be issuing a compensation early next week. Thank you for your patience.

• dylancage#2410 dylancage Member Posts: 1 New User
    https://www.bananki.pl/r/00824189/
    WBIJAC <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>