test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Masquerade of Liars bug? maybe

There are several references in the Masquerade of Liars about Liars Charms being in skill nodes, which was the case a couple of years ago. However, so far this year, I've not seen a single Liars Charm in the easily 100+ skill nodes I've opened during this event. Not sure if this is a bug or some of the text in the event is no longer valid and should be removed.
Raven Okami
⚔️ Silver Blades ⚔️
PS4 • Playing Neverwinter since July 2017

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I definitely got Liars Charms on my non level 80 character from skill nodes but I didn't check on my max levels. I'll hop in and try to repro for when I report to the rest of the team.
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,135 Arc User
    I've got them in my level 80s and below level 70s in skill nodes
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User

There are several references in the Masquerade of Liars about Liars Charms being in skill nodes, which was the case a couple of years ago. However, so far this year, I've not seen a single Liars Charm in the easily 100+ skill nodes I've opened during this event. Not sure if this is a bug or some of the text in the event is no longer valid and should be removed.

it's not a bug...they are super super rare to find via skill nodes and TBH...they seem to drop faster off mobs so why they are mentioned to be found in skill nodes as well just confuses me(since) I have not found a single one via those and yet I find them 24/7 via mobs whenever killing them lmao
  • Options
    propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User

Hmm. Maybe I just have really bad luck. I was just expecting that I would have seen one in a skill node by now. *shrug*

you and me both,I wonder if it's because the character level/zone...that or the team forgot to add them to skill nodes and increase the chance to find them via those