test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

moving shadow totems and egg sacs

mindachemindache Member Posts: 57 Arc User
in Vellosk there are moving shadow totems and in Rothé Valley there are moving egg sacs... it looks hilarious
<font color="FireBrick">All we ask for is satisfaction.</font>

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The best part is when you enter combat and the egg sac turns to face you, with no face.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    The best was an egg sac in one of the rothe valley quests that CLIMBED the stairs. It chased my girlfriends toon UP the stairs. Hilarious. Dumb, but hilarious.
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User

The best was an egg sac in one of the rothe valley quests that CLIMBED the stairs. It chased my girlfriends toon UP the stairs. Hilarious. Dumb, but hilarious.

They remind of the rock creatures from Star Trek

Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    The focus that you have to destroy when you first unlock the Tuern portal also chases you around. Very funny.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer

That would freak me out, honestly.
  • lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User

I know, it's super creepy but awesome. I kinda wish other things in game could chase you around like that, not just the mobs. :) Like a stealthy Treant or something.
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
  • propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    mindache said:

in Vellosk there are moving shadow totems and in Rothé Valley there are moving egg sacs... it looks hilarious

oh most def!...what I find even more hilarious is the oh ever so lovely prize that Neverwinter dev team hid inside for us to find when tagging them! lmao
  • propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User

did she let out a scream when it chased her? haha