test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.115.20190826c.30

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11279993

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    So Kessel is adjusted for his damage, but we still can't use the key on his chest...
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    Good to see that the Tales event has been made more accessible and thumbs up for bringing another nice dungeon back!

On the other hand, I see you took time to deal with a power interaction dealing immense damage, when are you taking time to fix Hindering Strike that fails to hit 20%-25% of the times, or fire damage one-shotting endgame characters in lvl 70 areas?
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • Options
    I'll like to mention that Assault on Svardborg is broken. No matter how OP the party is, everyone instant dies when the manticores show up. It is ridiculous. There was no need to buff up Svadborg to insane levels.
  • Options
    lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User

I'll like to mention that Assault on Svardborg is broken. No matter how OP the party is, everyone instant dies when the manticores show up. It is ridiculous. There was no need to buff up Svadborg to insane levels.

Remember, the Manticores have 85 ft CA on the group now. And the way they split means they have CA all the time on most groups. The new dmg formula boosts their damage dealt as well, probably by the same amount it boosted every other class (except Warlocks of course).

Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
  • Options
    arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    I ve posted 2x lol wrong on edit
    Post edited by arkai#8115 on
  • Options
    arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    Can i have confirmation from pc ppl sw soul spark is 0,25% each cuz on ps4 after patch is still 0,15 maybe i miss something