test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

unable to queue for Blacklake skirmish

playasinnombreplayasinnombre Member Posts: 42 Arc User
Hey guys,

I am running a new toon for the event. I am currently in Blacklake District. One quest left, and just hit level 12. The Blacklake skirmish is not available in the queue list. I have been checking each time I hit a new level, but it just never showed up.

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Because it was removed for the time being.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    playasinnombreplayasinnombre Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    @greywynd said:

Because it was removed for the time being.

Thanks for the heads up! I hope they get it back up before thee event ends :scream:

• Options
    tamantha#4485 tamantha Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    when will this event be available again?
  • Options
    tamantha#4485 tamantha Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I mean skirmish...the Blacklake Terror skirmish
  • Options
    angva#4659 angva Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yes, I'd like to know that too, pretty please. I wrote to support, they keep silence. Maybe here I'll get an answer from developers, moderators or whoever is in charge here. I'm stuck with both my characters, cause I don't want to level up and miss this skirmish's rewards. This situation is very unpleasant.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    You miss out more if you lose the recruitment rewards in 10 days than if you outlevel the skirmish. The only lasting effect of losing the skirmish is a title and achievement.

No one from Cryptic has even acknowledged that the leveling skirmishes are missing, much less given any information about their return. The Community Manager frequently replies to bug threads on Mondays so there is hope she will see this thread.

People have asked for years to be allowed to do skirmishes that they outleveled. Maybe this issue will finally drive Cryptic to address the situation.

I personally am missing this one and Rothe Valley on my first 2 characters from Beta - Six years, now.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    pitshade said:

No one from Cryptic has even acknowledged that the leveling skirmishes are missing, much less given any information about their return. The Community Manager frequently replies to bug threads on Mondays so there is hope she will see this thread.

The removal of the low-level skirmishes was mentioned in the Queue Changes blog and patch notes and a forum thread was replied to last week, prompting a special mention of this during last week's stream.

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    With all due respect, what was posted in the blog was "Low level skirmishes will currently be removed from the random queues as we look at improvements we can make to that content to make it fit better within the queue structure."

The issue is that they were removed from manual queues as well as random. If the intent was to remove them entirely, this wasn't communicated in the blog.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother