test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Audio Visual Glitch in PE

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
At least 3 areas I have found are showing glimpses of the Spectral Trick or Treaters and the audio file from the new companion. The lines I hear repeated are "Lead the way." and "I am here to protect you." in a deep resonated voice.

The Rewards Agent

The Door by Southgate

The Door to Protector's Garden

If you stand near these locations, you get audio and the ghosts cycling through that don't belong there until the 24th.
wb-cenders.gif

Comments

• Options
    hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    Actually the 'I am here to Protect You" has been playing for over a month now. I hear it every time I go to the mailbox from the workshop (the gate down the path from the middle Coster Market entrance). Been trying to figure out whose companion was saying that ... forgot that I knew it from Liars.
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Thanks for the confirmation on this, I was starting to think I forgot to take my head meds again. :wink:
    I doubt they will do anything right away to fix it, they have more important issues at hand. There seems to be a whole lot of bugs turning up in the game lately.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I reported this a while ago, maybe in the Uprising Launch bugs thread. There is one near the armor vendor in Seven Suns. In Mantol Derith, there are least 2 as well.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks folks! Typically graphic and audio files related to events don't show up until the event triggers but there may be an anomaly with these. They are part of a Halloween event after after... ;)