test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ranger bore hide Tomm

mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
edited October 2019 in The Wilds
My question is have any of you guys Went into Tomm with lomm defense cap and used bore hide to make up the difference, I was intending on using a defense / ComAdv comp gear for Tomm stats. I generally stay use bore hide a lot to buff party members and I have low deflection. Do you guys think it would be achievable to use a comp gear that brings my deflection up and use bore hide religiously it Tomm? With bore hide fully stacked I sit at 85k def and I can refresh it ,However 2 hits taken will put me under cap

Answers

• Options
    tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    Im a ranger noob, but the HRs that run with me tend to always be in Melee stance, boar hide is ranged stance iirc so they cant rely on that.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    lol one more thing don’t mistakenly tell your party your using bore skin instead of bore hide, the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> jokes never stop after that
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

My question is have any of you guys Went into Tomm with lomm defense cap and used bore hide to make up the difference, I was intending on using a defense / ComAdv comp gear for Tomm stats. I generally stay use bore hide a lot to buff party members and I have low deflection. Do you guys think it would be achievable to use a comp gear that brings my deflection up and use bore hide religiously it Tomm? With bore hide fully stacked I sit at 85k def and I can refresh it ,However 2 hits taken will put me under cap

not only would you have to be in ranged as Tom said which will realllly hurt your damage output, but the stacks can be removed with damage and you're pretty much always going to be taking some damage.
  • Options
    Sorry guys it was a dumb question lol just hoping someone had tried it. I just don’t want to go under 200k power looking desperately for a alternative to getting both my defense and deflection up without loosing more power