test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Half-Elf Paladin

Okay. After doing a mass amount of research, all of it lore-based. I'm finally ready to create my Half-Elf Paladin, who (in secret) is a descendant of the Alagondar Blood-Line. Therefore, she's entitled to take the throne of Neverwinter and etc. I've got the backstory all figured out. Except, there's one difference: her exact age in D&D's Neverwinter present timeline. I've proclaimed her to be born thirty years ago during the eruption of Mt. Hotenow, and is revealed to be the 'lost true heir' to the throne. And since half-elves ages slower than humans, I want to try to determine the exact age she's currently at between the present timeline and the thirty years previous, when Mt. Hotenow erupted and destroyed half of Neverwinter City. Someone an expert on half-elf age and physiology? I await your reply, thanks.

Comments

• mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    No expert, but here's my take on it. If she was born thirty years ago, she's thirty years old. Half-elves don't age slower, they live longer. Now if you want to know, in terms of maturity, how she compares to a human. That's a different question.
  • timthegreat89#2061 timthegreat89 Member Posts: 14 Arc User

No expert, but here's my take on it. If she was born thirty years ago, she's thirty years old. Half-elves don't age slower, they live longer. Now if you want to know, in terms of maturity, how she compares to a human. That's a different question.

Ahh, that makes sense, thanks for that.
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User

Agree with you slightly and my take on the PnP rules is a little rusty, but I think they age and mature at a set rate and then the aging slows and they live a bit longer. Showing their age a bit later than a human would. Still sound though.
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac