test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dread Warrior

stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
Saw the dread warrior skills, and tried him out. No one in party gets siphon strike but the owner of the dread warrior, and warrior's thirst appears to never proc at all.

Comments

• Options
    pervertkun#8781 pervertkun Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    I have mine on legendary, it was working just fine before yesterday patch. Now the power bonus only procs for the owner, but there's no change in the description of the skills.
  • Options
    Ran on ACT with people in group. They never got the buff for siphon strike, only myself. Tried with 2 different people having it at epic, same result. Warrior's thirst never proc'd once, went and sat in guild and let mobs hit 3 of us in party. Might be worth upgrading to leg for me if it worked, but not if I'm the only one that gets the 5k power and no DPS from warrior's thirst for anyone.
  • Options
    So, no answer from Cryptic? This is ridiculous. They do a ''ninja nerf'' and expect us to just go with it?
  • Options
    Can confirm, have heard about this nerf from a few friends who used to main dread warrior comp.
  • Options

The buff is still not being applied on party members, only buffing the owner of the pet. Which is a bug, as the tooltip still says it should apply to all ALLIES.

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Issue is being escalated!
  • Options
    djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    I add that the skill that say ''increase the power of their atk by 5000'' doesnt work even for myself, i dont know how should it be, flat 5000 dmg (even with wooden weapons) or i should see my power increased by 5000 when buff its present
  • Options
    @djnasty93 As it used to work, it increased the power all the party members affected by the buff by 5000 and gave them a increase in dmg.
  • Options
    djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Understood @pervertkun#8781
  • Options
    lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    @nitocris83 Add Hunting hawk to that list, the companion bonus doesn't have anything to do with the tooltip.
    The funniest part is that you guys already updated this tooltip once, you possible couldn't have got it wrong twice right???
    The current bonus only affects atwills and its not even 2-10%, its 8-16% only on atwills, which makes me believe its a different companion bonus. Paranoid delusion has the same bonus.
    No, in previous mods it dint only affect your atwills....'On At-will Use
    Damage bonus increases as the range increases with a maximum of +7/10% bonus damage at 100'.
    That was the premod16 tooltip, which means it procced off your atwills but affected all your powers.
    Please have a look.
    Post edited by lardeson on
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • Options
    Dread warrior still bugged
  • Options
    Dread warrior still bugged