test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What do the players want for future dungeons, skirmishes, and trials?

124»

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    greywynd said:

ogeafa said:

I'd like to see more reasons to revisit the older content in a logical manner. Weekly/Monthly quests can be added in various locations throuout the realm. Maybe a bounty type situation requested by Knox or some other NPC or.?.

You mean like Sybella's Legacy Campaigns?
    But she's tucked away in that dark corner no one goes to! :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    The dark corner where Knox used to stand?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    greywynd said:

The dark corner where Knox used to stand?

Yes, used to. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    People go there. The Rewards claims is up there.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    greywynd said:

People go there. The Rewards claims is up there.

I was joking, though it's not clear when she has quests for you since I don't think she has a quest icon.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    She does. Stop by every Monday after reset for the new week's jobs.
  • Options
    feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    fyrstigor said:

The HP/healing check in the final boss fight causes group wipes all the time from the RAQ (in which it doesn't belong, by the way).

U know its not a healing or HP check? U have to move correctly to avoid the flares, the big X and then u dont die and dont need healing or HP.

This is an advanced mechanic, so it sure belongs in advanced que. Dont hate the dungeon just because u and most others arent advanced enough to do the advanced content.
    As I am sure you know, it is not always possible to avoid the flares. So no thanks for your non-helpful reply.