test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What content are you running regularly?

callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
Ok I am a casual [10 hours per week] semi-veteran [2.5 years] moderately well geared [23,000iL] Barbarian player, finished most campaigns, have maybe 6 boon points to achieve and have "finished" Mod 17... as in Opened the Jewellery Box and run four FEs.

So my question is what do you guys run regularly?

I cant see myself running the grind stuff in Mod 17 to run more FEs [I have 3 1010 companion items already and a decent shirt and pants set].

MEs - seems like more grind and Zok RNG... is this really worthwhile sticking to?

So currently I am running daily RLQ and RIQ and the weeklies that give AD. AND Legacy Campaigns.

What are you guys running regularly and what are you striving for in particular?

Comments

• Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    TOMM on the preview ;)

LOMM on the live to get the weapons because they are better for TOMM than the alabaster one.
    Some ME when I have the courage, Mod 17 quest.
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I will start my week on Monday because this is when all the weeklies reset.
    Monday morning all 8 of my characters are normally parked in PE ready to invoke, grab Sybella's quests and Portal of Tuern from the Harper. Over the course of the day I will either focus individual characters on where they need the most advancement in campaigns, or park them to work on their inventory, build and fashion.
    Tuesday through Thursday I mostly run older campaign content Well of the Dragons, Icewind Dale, Jungles of Chult, and Barovia.
    Friday and the Weekend I wrap up as much unfinished quests as I can and work on new content. With the absence of any content in M17 this gives me free time to catch up on the Undermountain and other places I haven't fully explored with all 8 of my characters. My favorite campaign area is Barovia and least favorite campaign is Acquisitions Incorporated.
    I normally don't bother with the areas;
    Blacklake District, Tower District, Blackdagger Ruins, Neverdeath Graveyard, Helm's Hold, Ebon Downs, Vellosk, Pirates' Skyhold, Icespire Peak, The Chasm, Rothé Valley, Mount Hotenow, and Whispering Caverns. Not because I don't like them, just I have been there and done that 8 times over.

As for time spent in game... I spend a lot more time on the weekends. If you use the chat command /played on each character you will get system results such as this;
    Llorna Zorg has adventured for 56 days, 13 hours, 4 minutes, 45 seconds.
    Dirk Anvil Slade has adventured for 38 days, 9 hours, 18 minutes, 25 seconds.
    Aero Ironcrown has adventured for 23 days, 8 hours, 11 minutes, 55 seconds.
    Goro Thay has adventured for 24 days, 9 hours, 59 minutes, 42 seconds.
    Will Robert Snooks has adventured for 21 days, 9 hours, 33 minutes, 17 seconds.
    Hladgerd Lothbrok has adventured for 22 days, 14 hours, 28 minutes, 54 seconds.
    Nicholas Magnus has adventured for 22 days, 3 hours, 24 minutes, 0 seconds.
    Silvane Stardust has adventured for 31 days, 12 hours, 56 minutes, 15 seconds.

Whew! Some quick math shows roughly 240 days I have spent over the course of 6 years, I think it averages to 2½ hours per day.

I spend a lot of my inactive time (non combat) playing the Auction House like a poor man's Wall Street. In time, you will either find some corner of the game is what you like, and make it yours, or you will drop it and move on to another online hobby.

wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    Daily RLQ, RIQ, RAQ and if I feel like it REQ. This covers my 100k daily refine.

Currently activity outside this is split between mod 17 quests and legacy stuff.

As the required mod 17 runs are coming to and end.. not sure how time will be spent going forward.
  • Options
    jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    My regular "schedule" will change with the release of ToMM later today, assuming successful runs. But with the announcement last week that Zok boxes are getting a boost in drop rate for 2x Offensive/Defensive companion gear, I've started running ME's again on 4 toons daily when able and saving all the etchings. Not sure when that change is coming, but "near future patch" sounds like possibly this week or next week. We'll see.

But generally I run AD weeklies on my 8 toons along with Sybella quests during the week. The Sybella quests generally get held until I've got multiples in a certain area or completed over time. For example, I'll complete 5 quests and Kill 100% in Sharandar over time just by running Arcane Reservoir as the AD weekly. Same for those 2 quests in Dread Ring (Red Wizards) and Icewind Dale (Biggrin's Tomb). That same setup doesn't work in Well of Dragons because Reclaiming the Hoard doesn't count towards the WoD Adventurer quest, so gotta adjust. It all comes down to time management and trying to knock out multiple quests at the same time without changing too much of what you'd be doing anyways.

On weekends I'll run more dungeons as things in my guild/alliance are generally more active on weekends during my playtime.
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
  • Options
    eversummer#1666 eversummer Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Weekly - legacy campaigns / chult weeklies

Daily - stronghold quests / dread ring lairs / event farm if profitable / M17 and MEs if i feel like grinding

Whenever - dungeons for loot gamble / spending AD in wrong ways / staring at my character sheets

But priority is TOMM Training :)
  • Options
    b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    This question is good one. For me I have completed all campaigns that the game has to offer me on 3 toon's and each day I login I run my 3 master expeditions and then I que for my REQ for my stronghold quest.
    I then run my daily dread ring lair.
    Now after that I sit and invoke waiting to get done with it and log off or other days I might que for lomm or when I get really bored out of my mind I que for fbi and msp and cn even though they are broken but well I get bored.
    The real issue with this game is there really is very little reason to run things when your done with things.
    Weekly campaign quest are a good idea if your not done with all the campaigns but when you are there really is very little reason to do them plus they are weekly so monday get them down and well ya that options off the table.
    So yes there really is nothing to do when all else is done in this game.
    Something I wish they would fix some how and give reasons to run stuff.
  • Options
    ogeafaogeafa Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    All good things must come to an end. Saddly, our most recent additions are examples of suffering a quick death. Content for me tends to focus on the farming aspect. Farming to finish building a second character and to collect that AD. As the ME, WE, FE and already winding down (too fast), all that's really left is LoMM and ToMM or starting yet another character. Not sure I want to do all those campaigns yet again. A majority of my time is spent in the chat box or joing guild/alliance groups that need a healer or some DPS. Other than that, the game offers very little at this time. Just my opinion.
    Personal Complaint: Mod 17? No, no, no... Mod 16B seriously.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    For me, there are always many things to do and just not enough time to do it. I also tune down a lot.
    I always do weekly AD runs for 6 characters. Currently, I am slowly moving all 6 to finish mod 17 quest.
    I have not done much serious farming since mod 16.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    micheal1979micheal1979 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Mostly REQ, fbi/tong/cn for flavor changes. Work on video guides for mates in the alliance. Min/max my toons for lomm and a lot of work to put my Paladin tank ToMM ready (yes find me for training runs @micheal1979). I run 1-5 Stronghold events +influence runs a week for all of us to have fun together and continue to earn materials for those with under lvl 20 guilds. Any extra time is running me's, we's, or fe's.
    We Are Crolm
    Believer in SMASH
    Fairplay,no bots , no bugs, and play well
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN0Yofs-Scv1nd8U_bSYLA/featured