test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cleric - Perfect Balance not that perfect

raven#3338 raven Member Posts: 290 Arc User
To achieve Perfect Balance and fill divinity instantly we need to get 4 stacks of Burning Shift and 4 stacks of Radiant Shift within 60s - all good. I was testing this thoroughly yesterday because I often mess up stacks around 3rd stack and now I know why - they are built incorrectly. According to the tooltip powers granting Burning Judgement give Burning Shift, powers granting Radiant Judgement give Radiant Shift. So I use Geas to get Burning shift, Forgemaster's Flame to get Radiant shift and... I get Radiant with Geas and Burning with FF. As if with getting Scales of Judgment it was correct that powers build opposite scales but with Shift they built the same type. OR the display is incorrect as I was observing status bar while hitting training dummy - after each hit of FF I was getting one Burning Shift instead of Radiant, Geas and Break the Spirit was giving Radiant shift instead of Burning shift. Maybe not a big issue for some but I would like to know if they really give the same type of shift (bug as tooltip says opposite) OR it is visual bug in displaying icons.
Taking a glimpse on color icons is easier to me than counting how many times I used specific powers so please test it and of course fix asap. I asked fellow cleric to test it too and he confirmed, either the colors or shift types are wrong when building towards Perfect Balance.
Here's a video (also including another bug when cleric simply doesn't exit combat, reported more than 20 times, still no reaction to this and it really makes questing tedious...). It seems that powers give shift according to their damage dealt type, not judgement type they build.
*sorry for shaking camera, my cat decided to help me ^_^
*and I cannot insert videos and images in my post for unknown reasons -_-

https://youtu.be/Z7KW7Tzjec0

Comments