test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Summer Festival Flax flowers

rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
Ok so this has been going on for at least the last 2 summer festivals...

The flower beds that you need to interact with to gather the flax for crafting sahha ticket balls are not respawning.
Some of them do, for the most part, there are many that after one or two interactions, they stop respawning.

I had a character last night change instances three times to get to ten.

Something really needs to be done about this.

Comments

• Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    I have found that they have always respawned only if enough of them have been picked in that instance.

If you're in an instance and are the only person picking them than you are going to be standing there a looooooong time when you should be running the map for them.

If you're in an instance where multiple people are farming flowers they spawn more rapidly and you can sit in a few of the spots where multiple flowers spawn.
  • Options
    margus23margus23 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    There is places where you could get around 10 of them in a row,So there is no need to sit in one place and wait for respawn
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Someone told me last year that if you are in a very full instance they had been changed ti respawn rapidly but in a lower pop instance, the rate is much slower.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    For me it depends on the area - there's a couple in the grill/water fight area that refresh very frequently while other ones near the piggies/chickens are super rare for them to be up.