test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gelatinous Cube Companion - Update Required

caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
With the majority of companions being able to be upgraded to Legendary, I find it odd that the Gelatinous Cube companion is capped at Rare with a maximum level of 30. Could somebody please fix this?
"Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams

Comments

• Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    What?! Really?!!

I'll take a look next time I log in...
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I'll ask the team about it but it's likely due to the companion being a promotional item.
  • Options
    zactorzactor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    I have one that I bought from the charity event and I know for sure that I upgraded mine to Orange without any issue.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    I have one from the Razer zSilver promo and I was able to upgrade it to legendary.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options

I'll ask the team about it but it's likely due to the companion being a promotional item.

Thank you!

Apparently, It is one of those older versions of the Z-Silver promotions, not the newer version that hustin1 mentioned. Although I used the code for it last year, I hadn't actually claimed it in-game until this month. Perhaps the Antiques Scholar in the Protector's Enclave could offer a Cube swap?
  • Options
    Whatever the issue was, its resolved. Thanks!
  • Options
    vixazarahvvixazarahv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User
    Thanks for bringing this up, caldochaud.
    I also have a Z-Silver cube I haven't claimed yet and that would have been awkward in the future.
This discussion has been closed.