test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quartermaster's Enchant not upgrading loot table quality.

draconiseabladedraconiseablade Member Posts: 12 Arc User
#4,873,320

After opening approximately 30 bags I got no runestones above rank 2, and the Best refining stone was a peridot, and no campaign currencies. These were level 60-70 Epic bags with a 15% combined quartermaster enchant. Despite prepatch pulling r6 and r7 enchants.

Comments

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    I remember this happening when I was in the water in SoMI... Where were you? It it a regular, non-level scaled zone (not sure if that affects it but still)?
    FrozenFire
  • draconiseabladedraconiseablade Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Tried in Protectors Enclave, Barovia and LoMM
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User

#4,873,320

After opening approximately 30 bags I got no runestones above rank 2, and the Best refining stone was a peridot, and no campaign currencies. These were level 60-70 Epic bags with a 15% combined quartermaster enchant. Despite prepatch pulling r6 and r7 enchants.

you need to be on max level zones to open them or eslse you get bad rewards
  • draconiseabladedraconiseablade Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    I assume LoMM is max level, just opened 2 in a Master Expedition, quartz and rank 2 stones
    Post edited by draconiseablade on
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,046 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    5x R11 Quartermaster's Enchantments = white low ranking enchantments and other HAMSTER
    3x R11, 2x R9 = R5 - R7 enchantments and other stuff
    1x R12, 1x R11, 1x R10 = green low ranking enchantments and other HAMSTER
    1x R12, 1x R11, 1x R10, 2x R9 = R5 - R7 enchantments and other stuff
    tested in Yawning Portal with a level 80 character, and i'm getting the "normal" loot from those bags with only 3x R8 QM in Protectors Enclave. Just a guess, but it looks like all QM enchantments above R10 were broken by the last patch.
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • hannibalsmith#0854 hannibalsmith Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    The behavior was normal for me until the patch of 6/4. After that I started getting the Rank 2's. Example: L80 character in Chult on 6/6, total 10.5% QM chance, 9 Spoils of War. Those with enchants/runestones only gave rank 2.
  • zevra22zevra22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    I have 1x12 and 2x13 quartermasters slotted. Until the last patch received at least an r6 enchant. Now getting 1s and 2s. Will this ever be addressed? I spent lots on these enchants and now they are useless.
  • blackmagidblackmagid Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    2 x R13 QM's. Level 80 character
    Received rank 2 enchants at YP and also at the stronghold.

*edited to add*
    1 x R11 + 1 x R10 QM's. Level 80 character
    Received rank 6 at YP.

Thanks
    Black
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    I opened a bunch of bags during the last double-enchant weekend a few weeks ago. With 5xR13 QMs, the best I got was R7s. I haven't used QMs till recently, so I'm not sure if it was normal.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Highest tier of results is r6 and r7.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    This was escalated to be looked at/repro-ed on our end.
  • johnnyqpublic#2929 johnnyqpublic Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Any update on this? The 2x refining stones event has arrived on Xbox and we still can't use our high-level quartermaster enchantments to open bags.