DPS GF=no one wants a dps'er that does 2/3 the damage of others, the only possible hope is to run itf and hopefully end gamers will want the speed buff to run dungeons faster, but then your damage changes to 1/2 the others.
Tank GF=I am seeing the trend to opt out on having a tank, but if a party does indeed want a tank, they clearly are going to take the op over GF. The op has versatility, can do some damage (easily taking out mimics, for example), and has some party protections.
1. Give the dps some threat generating tools so you can keep aggro and be a dps tank lite. Most end game parties would want a dps GF if they knew they could skip the tank and have the dps gf keep aggro. Plus, would help with the godawful Vengence mechanic if things wanted to attack you and make it proc quickly. Seriously, even if we didn't have to waste dps time with the squat and had perma-Vengence, we would still be waaaaay behind the other classes in dps.
2. Give us some significant party buff stuff. ITF party damage buff should return, further increasing our value at the end game, and ITF, greater endurance and momentum should all be available for the tank spec.
3. Give the tank spec some damage, at least equal to divine judgement/smite combo on op.
4. Give tank spec some party-wide shield temp hp buff
5. Increase combat superiority buff to include everything, or jack it up more on at wills.
Feel free to add solution options or comment